Super Bowl/Playoff games discussion thread.

BengalszoneBilly

3 minutes ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

SHHHHHHHHH!!!

over 1,000 fans already talk about this everywhere, maybe to their brother or father or wife or kids, but plenty of people already say it, what made Kazkal special that he need to be "SHHHHHH" about it. not like it is him who cause it to happen if it did happen

5 minutes ago, Dimster28 said:

ov er 1,000 fans already talk about this everywhere, maybe to their brother or father or wife or kids, but plenty of people already say it, what made Kazkal special that he need to be "SHHHHHH" about it. not like it is him who cause it to happen if it did happen

He did it again.

10 hours ago, Kazkal said:

In all  honesty happy for him it will be nice see some new faces / teams in the Super Bowl...would be happy with the cardinals or panthers winning it

Speaking of the Panthers, they're up first today at home against the Seahawks. I want to see my boy Cam Newton out play Russell Wilson and knock Seattle out of the playoffs. Go Carolina!

The narrative today will be:

Jim Nantz - "Hi I'm Jim Nantz!  Big Ben actually just crawled off the embalming table at a Denver area morgue and has proclaimed himself ready to play today!  He's such a gamer, such a tough competitor!  He was in hospice care all week leading up to this game, but every day he would pull out the IVs and fight his way to the practice facility to help work on the game plan.  Rumor is that he's receiving chemotherapy, radiation treatment, he's on three different organ transplant waiting lists, he's got a brutal case of that shingles crap that Terry Bradshaw always talks about on TV, he's straight up paralyzed, he's in a 3 week long battle with Ebola, and on top of all that he's taken so much hgh that his jaw bone has fused to his skull.  That's right, he's mute, and just calling the signals at the line of scrimmage will take a heroic, Herculean, effort.  What have you heard, Chris Collinsworth?"

Collinsworth - "Thanks Jim.  The Surgeon General of the United States just released a statement saying Ben Roethlisberger is completely too injured to play, he's effectively banned from playing.  But we all know he'll be out there!  This is shaping up to be one of those classic Steeler football games where anything can happen!  I know one thing, Ben Ben was healthy enough to jizz in my face this morning.  These Steelers!  Gosh, they're the greatest!"

• Like 1

That was a crap first half for Denver. They're lucky to only be down by one. Can't catch or cover, they better get their s**t together in the second half, or New England is gonna host the AFC Championship next week.

22 minutes ago, volcom69 said:

Yea really if Denver loses, heads should be rolling after the game. Different coach but same problems. 

Still another half so let's up Denver wakes up, and pounds the Steelers!

The Broncos just aren't clicking. On either side of the ball. I think Osweiller would be better in there to be honest.