Bengals @ 49ers Pregame Chatter/Game Thread

HoosierCat

2 minutes ago, StripesInSuffolk said:

I'm pretty sure Hokie is right, but suddenly I'm confused.  Is best record in conference games not the first tiebreaker?

DEN beats CIN, DEN beats SD = 12-4 record, 8-4 against AFC

CIN loses to DEN, CIN beats BAL = 12-4 record, 9-3 against AFC

The first tie breaker is head to head.

16 minutes ago, cincyhokie said:

The way things stand now...if Pitt and KC win out, KC is the #5 and Pitt is the #6.

If KC drops one, they could very well end up coming to PBS as the #6 seed.

Jets would have to lose one. They do play the Pats so they may but as of right now Pitt is still outside looking in.

2 minutes ago, volcom69 said:

No if the jets and Chiefs win out they will be in with the steelers out. 

Actually, if that happens and the Broncos lose the Bengals, the Broncos will be out of the playoffs altogether.

If the Broncos beat the Bengals and the Chiefs, Jets, and Steelers win out....the Jets are out.

Here.  Try it.  http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture/predictor

Great first half and then a lackluster second.  However, you take the "W" on the road and move on to Denver.

I was happy to see McCarron have a solid, error free game in the win as well.

Yes, my son was all kinds of happy about the Texans win, he's rooting for the Texans and Bengals to both finish in first so they play each other again next year.  The Colts stadium is a great place to watch a game for those that haven't been there.  Great set up, warm on a cold day, and good friendly fans. We went early to attempt to get JJ Watt to sign the ball he gave my son at the Monday game here in Cincinnati.  With all of the people trying to do the same, somehow JJ saw my son yet again and this time gave him a salute to service game ball with the camo emblem on it.  We managed some other signatures for my son and had a great time. 

7 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

Great first half and then a lackluster second.  However, you take the "W" on the road and move on to Denver.

I was happy to see McCarron have a solid, error free game in the win as well.

Yes, my son was all kinds of happy about the Texans win, he's rooting for the Texans and Bengals to both finish in first so they play each other again next year.  The Colts stadium is a great place to watch a game for those that haven't been there.  Great set up, warm on a cold day, and good friendly fans. We went early to attempt to get JJ Watt to sign the ball he gave my son at the Monday game here in Cincinnati.  With all of the people trying to do the same, somehow JJ saw my son yet again and this time gave him a salute to service game ball with the camo emblem on it.  We managed some other signatures for my son and had a great time. 

That's a great building. I saw OSU destroy Wisc in the '14 big ten championship game in Lucas Oil.  Worth the drive for sure.