Seahawks @ Bengals Pregame Chatter

HoosierCat

The more people that pick the Bengals the worse feeling I get...could just be gas, tho.

Speaking of bad feelings, I paid a visit over to a Seahawks forum. They're more than a little worried, especially about A.J. Green. As you would expect, the members there are some rather nice and respectful folks. Pretty realistic in their views about Sundays game. Lets just say it had a totally different feel than a Steelers site has. They sure love their team though, as well they should.

I'm surprised, because most Seahawks fans I have experience reflect the cockiness of their team.

The more people that pick the Bengals the worse feeling I get...could just be gas, tho.

Speaking of bad feelings, I paid a visit over to a Seahawks forum. They're more than a little worried, especially about A.J. Green. As you would expect, the members there are some rather nice and respectful folks. Pretty realistic in their views about Sundays game. Lets just say it had a totally different feel than a Steelers site has. They sure love their team though, as well they should.

I'm surprised, because most Seahawks fans I have experience reflect the cockiness of their team.

From my experience they really aren't to bad they're confident in the team they support as most fans are but most just enjoy to talk about football.though twenty years I've been in Oregon I didn't start seeing much Seattle gear until about five years ago

I was out in the Coos Bay/North Bend area for a job interview last December, didn't see much Seahawks gear. Did see a lot of Ducks gear, but that was right before the start of the play-offs. Got a lot of discussions started with my Buckeyes/Bengals gear though. Everyone I talked to was knowledgeable and respectful. Even had one old guy tell me he was hoping to play Alabama, because he thought the Buckeyes matched up better against the Ducks. At the time I disagreed and told him I was hoping not to play Oregon, rather play FSU.

The Browns fans I know are pretty damn depressed with not a lot to say.

Good, the first light they see at the end of the tunnel will bring out the Jack-a$$ in all of them. I know loads of Brownie fans and only 1 of them is realistic and not a complete jerk if they are anywhere near .500

To be honest, Brownie fans in my area are worse than the Stealer fans.

If there is one weakness of the Seahawks it's the o-line for sure. Hopefully Paul can create blitz packages to take advantage of the weakness.

The Seahwaks defense on the other hand there are not much weakness out there. There lineman are great can create pressure, there linebackers are awesome, and there DBs are physical. Hopefully Hue can create some mismatches out there.

Majority of gear you will see is ducks since they've been good for awhile now.

But I did move to southern Oregon this last year <why I haven't been on the forum a lot>

And majority of nfl fans seem be raiders,49ers,Broncos and Cowboys fans

Ps,well the ducks were good not so much atm

Marshawn Lynch, CBs Tharold Simon and Marcus Burley are all out.

CB Tye Smith, DE Demarcus Dobbs and LB Kevin Pierre-Louis are all doubtful.

RB Fred Jackson hasn't practiced (ankle) and is questionable.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/09/marshawn-lynch-to-miss-second-straight-game/

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/09/marshawn-lynch-to-miss-second-straight-game/

We caught a break there. I like our chances even better now.

The lil' Walrus pup will be disappointed to hear about Beastmode.

But I'm not! ;)

We caught a break there. I like our chances even better now.

I'd still like to see our D hold onto a runner and not let them go through 2 or 3 broken tackles before they're brought down ....knife/hot-butter syndrome so far this season.

With the Seahawks CB's decimated I expect our wideouts are all champing at the bit to get let loose. Will this affect the Bengals gameplan at all? Will Dalton air it out more considering Hills tweaked knee?

REMINDER TO MARVIN :

do NOT be tempted to challenge any calls, put the red flag away NOW, for the love of all that is holy put it away

Actually, Lewis has been quite successful throwing the challenge flag recently. From 2003 to 2012 he challenged 57 times and won just 20 challenges. But since 2013 he has won 12 of 16 challenges. I have no problem with him throwing the flag.

Wow, I'm really surprised at that stat ... i was feeling it was more of a 1 in 4 success rate. Just goes to show how perception can be screwed by emotion at times

We just gotta take care of business today ....let's go to work....whodey!