Bengals @ Browns Game Thread

princeton

Dalton supposedly spent the last two offseasons working on his downfield throwing. He doesn't have it and never will. I can hit my driver 290 yards. And I do, once every 15 drives or so. I could work on my 290 yard driving from now until the cows come home, I'd still not have it. Dalton is not going to grow a strong arm, he is what he is.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been more hoping that Dalton would progress with some of the things we have seen from him in his first two seasons.

We had every reason to believe that he would and he still could, as I don't believe the season is over by any chance.

My thing is that that leash has gotten shorter and shorter with each week that has passed this season.

That's not how I envisioned things going for an offense that indeed added weapons and Dalton stating that it's all on him.

Too much pressure ?? Maybe, but you either rise to the top or get left behind.

Dalton is on the verge of getting left behind.

Sadly, I don't envision it getting much better any time soon.

Just trying to be honest.

We should be 4-0! We should have blown the Packers out of the stadium. Yet ,we still look like we're unprepared, have no game plan, always wasting time outs on BS, can't manage the clock at all, etc... I'm just sick to my stomach. On paper we're great, but when we step foot on a football field, we just stink!

Here is how I see the rest of the season going for us:

Pats beat us!

Bills beat us!

Lions beat us!

We may get by the Jets!

Fins beat us!

Ravens beat us!

We squeak by the Browns!

Chargers beat us!

Colts beat us!

Steelers beat us!

Vikings beat us!

We just get by the Ravens!

Since we win our last game, the Bengals leadership think we've improved and there is no cause for any changes!!

lol

I went off on a tangent last season about how this team would be lucky to win another game and then they went on to make the playoffs.

This team has too much talent to simply write them off and think they won't win but another game or two.

They have the ability to look lazy and uninspired like yesterday and they have the ability to come back from 16 down to beat the Packers.

You simply never know what you are going to get.

I went off on a tangent last season about how this team would be lucky to win another game and then they went on to make the playoffs.

This team has too much talent to simply write them off and think they won't win but another game or two.

They have the ability to look lazy and uninspired like yesterday and they have the ability to come back from 16 down to beat the Packers.

You simply never know what you are going to get.

Good teams shouldn't do that though. Every year under Marvin this is how it is, I don't understand it. Hope they figure it out.

I can fully see them turning around and beating New England next week. I'm expecting a loss, but a win really wouldn't surprise me.

It also wouldn't mean they are front runners for the Super Bowl should it happen.

Teams have issues through the season, it happens and this is still a young team.

I've stated my concerns with what i've seen to this point and they haven't changed, but things can turn around.

Did anyone guess that the Chiefs would be 4-0 and the Steelers 0-4 at this point of the season ??

I seriously want them to get someone in here to compete with Dalton. Other teams have benched unproductive starting quarterbacks and then improved.

Paging Josh Freeman to the orange courtesy phone.

I still feel that some of Andy's issues are related to the O-line. He's seems to panic and rush his throws at times. He no longer seems like to confident player that we drafted from TCU in 2011.

I can fully see them turning around and beating New England next week. I'm expecting a loss, but a win really wouldn't surprise me.

It also wouldn't mean they are front runners for the Super Bowl should it happen.

Teams have issues through the season, it happens and this is still a young team.

I've stated my concerns with what i've seen to this point and they haven't changed, but things can turn around.

Did anyone guess that the Chiefs would be 4-0 and the Steelers 0-4 at this point of the season ??

With Amendola and Gronkowski likely coming back and a beat up Bengals secondary? I don't see it. At all.

Maybe salvation the following week in Buffalo to get to 3-3.

I seriously want them to get someone in here to compete with Dalton. Other teams have benched unproductive starting quarterbacks and then improved.

I still feel that some of Andy's issues are related to the O-line. He's seems to panic and rush his throws at times. He no longer seems like to confident player that we drafted from TCU in 2011.

I'd have a look at Freeman.

With Amendola and Gronkowski likely coming back and a beat up Bengals secondary? I don't see it. At all.

Yeah, that's why I said I am expecting a loss. Getting those two back will be huge and they are 4-0 without them.

Seriously though, if Hall and Nelson get back, they pressure Brady, along with the offense playing consistent good ball, it wouldn't surprise me.

I don't have any reason to think that will happen, but if it does, this team can beat anyone.

Oh, nice meeting you at work the other day as well !!!

:cheers:

Yeah, that's why I said I am expecting a loss. Getting those two back will be huge and they are 4-0 without them.

Seriously though, if Hall and Nelson get back, they pressure Brady, along with the offense playing consistent good ball, it wouldn't surprise me.

I don't have any reason to think that will happen, but if it does, this team can beat anyone.

Oh, nice meeting you at work the other day as well !!!

:cheers:/>

Yeah! Likewise. Good to have good people here at the VA. It needs it.

I'd have a look at Freeman.

Well, the Bucs cut him today and he's free to sign with whomever he wishes.

If he's looking to take a backup spot to ride things out, we could certainly do FAR worse.

See other QB's named Josh on our roster.

It would put some pressure on Dalton and if they decide to part ways, Freeman is certainly capable of running this offense.

I can't say that would be the best move, but there are worse things they could do than that.