If you could add one ex bengal to the current sqyad

Globetrotter

That is a hard one.

I'd go with Jonathen Joseph for the active players.

For all time I'm struggling between 3: Issac Curtis, Ken Riley or David Fulcher.

Curtis would be a monster opposite AJ.

Fulcher would solidify the middle of the D and bring some big hits to the TE's and RB's that have been gouging it.

I think all of them would help with an area of need, but Ken "The Rattler" Riley would help the most. The Bengals are really thin at the CB spot without Hall. Riley could play with anybody, he always showed up in big games.

Munoz.

Gimme a lineman.

Only if you moved Whit back inside to guard. Nothing against Anthony, he's the greatest lineman to ever play this game, but LT is not the biggest weakness on this team. If you want a lineman, I'd take Montoya at RG or Walter at RT.

Honestly, I think the biggest problem with this team is not being able to establish the run game. And in my opinion, the bulk of the blame for that falls on the guards. They run just fine behind Whit, but runs between the tackles usually results in little to no gain.

You can stock the Bengals o-line with the 5 Hall of Fame linemen (in their prime) of your choice and it won't matter. The line isn't the problem in the run game. Cedric Benson is.

Gimme Dillon.

I'm not sayin' he's great. But in the few games I managed to see this year, I didn't see a whole lot of running room between the tackles. It's hard to have decent numbers running into a wall.

You can stock the Bengals o-line with the 5 Hall of Fame linemen (in their prime) of your choice and it won't matter. The line isn't the problem in the run game. Cedric Benson is.

Gimme Dillon.

I'm not sayin' he's great. But in the few games I managed to see this year, I didn't see a whole lot of running room between the tackles. It's hard to have decent numbers running into a wall.

That was the great thing about Dillon. I can remember many, many times when he ran into the pile, nothing there, and all of a sudden he comes back out the back, around and is gone. He didn't need a hole.

Corey Dillon in his prime was a better back than Cedric in his prime. I'd take Corey.

Eddie Brown or Isaac Curtis could also be considered.

I might also snag TJ. TJ brought the kind of toughness and reliability to the WR crew that had not been there before.

Nothing against Dalton but it would be interesting to see what, now don't laugh, David Klingler could have done in this environment with Gruden and AJ.

Nothing against Dalton but it would be interesting to see what, now don't laugh, David Klingler could have done in this environment with Gruden and AJ.

Guys like Klingler and Andre Ware were way ahead of their time (don't laugh). Moving from a spread offense in college to the pros isn't as hard as it was then. I think Klingker might have been more successful with someone like Sam instead of David Shula.

Give me Anthony Munoz first, David Fulcher second and Ike Curtis opposite AJ Green third.