Would you trade Dalton for Andrew Luck?

Globetrotter

No. I'll always take a known commodity.

I do feel like Luck has more upside, but Dalton has shown me enough to believe that a team can win consistently with him at the helm. If we end up with a couple of losing seasons, then I'll be highly surprised if he were to be the cause.

This. We know what we have with Dalton.

No. I'll always take a known commodity.

I do feel like Luck has more upside, but Dalton has shown me enough to believe that a team can win consistently with him at the helm. If we end up with a couple of losing seasons, then I'll be highly surprised if he were to be the cause.

This. We know what we have with Dalton.

This is certainly interesting and I see both sides. We know what we have in Dalton, but really all he has done is gotten to above average really really quickly. Indicators are that he will be really good and keep improving but he is not any better then anyone thought he would be. He just got their much faster then we thought he would. I think that Dalton has a lower ceiling for sure but with his incredible first year he also has a lower floor.

My contribution. I'm actually a little pissed. I swore up and down that I was the first to put these two together but it turns out there was someone else out there in the interwebs that did too. LOL.

luck.jpg

My contribution. I'm actually a little pissed. I swore up and down that I was the first to put these two together but it turns out there was someone else out there in the interwebs that did too. LOL.

luck.jpg

If I need a barn put up in 2 days time I'll call Andrew Luck.

What breed of moron would keep Dalton in place of Luck? Seriously?

Dalton is an ok QB you hope improves, he's no better than Yates when it comes down to it, and Luck nor Yates throws INT's to D-lineman nor have 3-4 passes a game batted down at the LOS.

Luck is a good QB, college QB. Will he be in the class of guys we are watching tonight and tomorrow, such as Brees, Stafford, Ryan, Eli Manning? I am not totally convinced.

Perhaps Luck is a guy like Carson? Had you thought about that yet.

That would be me. Last year I predicted Newton would succeed, and he did. I got a feel for QB's. Luck will not come close to the same success as Andy or Cam had, I assure you.

That would be me. Last year I predicted Newton would succeed, and he did. I got a feel for QB's. Luck will not come close to the same success as Andy or Cam had, I assure you.

RG3 will have a better rookie year than Dalton.

Minnesota, Cleveland and Washington have more stability than Indy, and better personnel.

RG3 will tear. it. up. in Minny or Washington, ...maybe not Cleveland due to the divisional foes....