Merged: Bengals/Ravens game flexed to 4:15

cincyhokie

I've heard some talk about CBS flexing the Bengals/Ravens game on January 1st from 1pm to 415pm. I've got to work that day but could make it downtown in time for kickoff if it's a late game.

Might as well be a playoff game, especially IF we can beat the Cardinals Saturday. NOBODY thought we'd be in this position! Let go of the MB hate for a day, get onto stubhub and grab a cheap ticket.

Who else is coming???

If the Bengals win tomorrow, tickets for the Ravens game will immediately skyrocket.

On the flip side, if they lose and the Jets win, tickets could be had for a canned food donation.

Yeah, I would go if possible...

It will be very interesting to see the mood of the fanbase if the Bengals win AND the Jets lose Saturday. Coming off 2 wins, division rival at home with a chance to make the playoffs. If anyone had the time and resources to attend, they'd be insane not to. Even in losses, some of my favorite games I have attended have been the Steelers and Jets playoff games.

Lapham said during the postgame radio show that there was a deal in play for season ticket holders to buy additional single game tickets 2 for the price of 1 for the Ravens game

I can find no reference for this anywhere

Can anyone confirm this?

If so, a live link would be appreciated, as I know a few season ticket holders and might just consider it if this deal is for real

So does this override the local blackout, if there is one?

The team has until Thursday to sell out. So there is no blackout yet. If its close it's likely the league might give then another day. So there isn't a blackout until Thursday at the earliest.

If that stadium isn't crammed to the point of people losing oxygen, then something is seriously wrong.

If it doesn't sell out say Hello to the Los Angeles Bengals or the Los Angeles Governators.

This game will sell out. There's no doubt IMO.

I hope so we could use our Fans,We need the 12 man!

LA's history is that they have a harder time selling out NFL games than we have here

Anybody know when the Stealers play next week? Will the Ravens know if they still have a chance at the division title? It could mean it will be a meaningless game for them by the time the ball is kicked off.

Steeler's game was flexed to 4 too. That means the Ravens won't know what the outcome is to rest their starters.

According to Mo Egger and Atrell Hawkins today on the 3-6 sports talk on 1530, the Bengals ticket office phone lines were jammed all day. The Enquirer said there was a line outside the stadum for tickets.

All good signs.

I got 4 tickets in the south end zone for just less than face value on Stubhub and they're aren't a ton available left for a reasonable price. It's going to sell out.