Bengals @ Browns Game Thread

Scottishbengal

wow nice win. Hope Dalton starts next week.

Yep. This sums it up.

It's nice to get a win... but no one expects the Bengals to be a good team this year, so if Dalton doesn't return, I care about this season a lot less.

Dalton's injury doesn't appear serious though (he was throwing on the sidelines even after his x-ray), so I'm still excited about this season for now.

Bengals run the ball, no INTs, give what the other defense gives you, and thats how i guess they will win this year. No stupid mistakes

Well aside from a few bonehead penalties, the Bengals looked good. There were lapses on both sides of the ball, but both came back solid in the end when it counted. :bengal: :bengal: :bengal:

I don't remember the last time I felt this good about a Bengals win.

Dalton's injury casts a pall over it for me, but yeah, the truckloads of crow now headed to SI, espn, cbs, etc. are a joy to see.

1-0 us and Balti.

0-1 Turdrtown and Sh*tsburg

It's gonna be a good week.

Please Andy please come back soon!!

To be honest I'm not too uncomfortable with Bruce right now.

I guess, but with every media killing Dalton this week i just wanted him to succeed to shut them up LOL. I did think Andy did pretty good for his first game while he was in there.

I was impressed with the defense in the second half, i guess Zimmer really got to these guys at halftime!!

Gruden didnt give up on the run!

A win on the road opening day, im very impressed with that, nice job!

I don't remember the last time I felt this good about a Bengals win.

Dalton's injury casts a pall over it for me, but yeah, the truckloads of crow now headed to SI, espn, cbs, etc. are a joy to see.

1-0 us and Balti.

0-1 Turdrtown and Sh*tsburg

It's gonna be a good week.

You could tell Kevin Harlen was off-script and confused as the 4th quarter unwound. I am so ***damn happy right now.

The D looked fairly sick, except for the safety postion, two big plays because safeties did not play "safe"ty - maybe it will get better - Nelson played well in all other areas, but the bottom line is no one gets behind u - that must change now or we will suffer alot this year on big plays when the rest of the D is pretty damn good and that will be sad and extremely frustrating... I firmly believe this is the best D-line in Bengals history - they all make plays and there is tons of depth ---- I've watched the Bengals a pretty damn long time and I've not seen this before...maybe in the Eddide Edwards days, but I was pretty damn young back then - Go Stripes!

The D looked fairly sick, except for the safety postion, two big plays because safeties did not play "safe"ty - maybe it will get better -

I feel they were sucked in to run prevention mode try to keep Hillis contained, which they did a decent job of.