Chad Ochocinco's Big Adventure

Here ya go mem. Get yourself a box of tissues and watch this:

/>http://www.csnne.com/10/11/11/Curran-Ochocinco-signings-been-a-bust/landing_patriots.html?blockID=575446&feedID=3946

And remember to wash your hands afterwards... :lol:

I just wish I could play that for that f**k Mike Greenberg who spent weeks braying about the talent drain from Cincy, with Chad as Exhibit 1A.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 total catches. 9. thats it. For 136 yards.

Still laughing.

Did anyone else catch the Patriot/Jet game? Immediately after making his first catch, a nifty little sideline toe-tapper, Chad was immediately cheered quite sarcastically by the fine folks of Foxboro.

Who even knew a crowd that large could express sarcasm in a way that could be picked up in a televised broadcast?

Will anyone in the media notice that Chad sucked in Cincy last year, then sucked this year in New England, then extrapolate that dynamic over onto the Carson Palmer situation and notice that Carson sucked in Cincy last year, ergo, he will suck wherever he ends up?

Probably not.

Will anyone in the media notice that Chad sucked in Cincy last year, then sucked this year in New England, then extrapolate that dynamic over onto the Carson Palmer situation and notice that Carson sucked in Cincy last year, ergo, he will suck wherever he ends up?

Probably not.

You've been watching too much Big Bang Theory. ;)

Here ya go mem. Get yourself a box of tissues and watch this:

/>http://www.csnne.com/10/11/11/Curran-Ochocinco-signings-been-a-bust/landing_patriots.html?blockID=575446&feedID=3946

And remember to wash your hands afterwards... :lol:

I just wish I could play that for that f**k Mike Greenberg who spent weeks braying about the talent drain from Cincy, with Chad as Exhibit 1A.

Yep. Even before the season started nobody in the media could pinpoint that the Carson/Chad/TO effect was the reason that this team did not win MORE than 4 games. Not the reason it won those 4 games. Perfect example of addition by subtraction.

Still laughing.

Did anyone else catch the Patriot/Jet game? Immediately after making his first catch, a nifty little sideline toe-tapper, Chad was immediately cheered quite sarcastically by the fine folks of Foxboro.

Who even knew a crowd that large could express sarcasm in a way that could be picked up in a televised broadcast?

Chad probably didnt notice the sarcasm, he probably thinks they love him for making 9 catches so far this season.

Still laughing.

Chad probably didnt notice the sarcasm, he probably thinks they love him for making 9 catches so far this season.

Oh, he noticed. In fact, as the mocking cheers rained down the camera panned in to catch the now mojo-less expression on Chad's face.

Just for the record, this week:

Green: 5/51/1

Ocho: 0/0/0

Damn. The clock to being cut has to counting down in New England for Chad.

As if on cue... Examining whether Ochocinco could get cut.

Only 7 snaps the entire game? And Brady had to yell at him on one of those plays? Geesh... he is worse than I thought. And I thought he sucked balls.

Just for the record, this week:

Green: 5/51/1

Ocho: 0/0/0

Damn. The clock to being cut has to counting down in New England for Chad.

As if on cue... Examining whether Ochocinco could get cut.

Only 7 snaps the entire game? And Brady had to yell at him on one of those plays? Geesh... he is worse than I thought. And I thought he sucked balls.

Peter King in an old SI that's still in my bathroom: "The Pats get Chad OchoCinco for a couple late round draft picks. Larceny."

• 2 weeks later...

At the sports bar last night, during a few commercial breaks in the Bengals game, I enjoyed hearing some Pats fans nearby groaning about Chad every time he saw the field. Really, I don't think any of us is surprised he is struggling over there, but I didn't expect him to be quite this worthless. I can't believe we grabbed a 4th and a 5th (more Geno Atkins/Clint Boling types, please?) for a guy that has made zero catches in the last three games.

You know that Chad trade is really hurting NE right now. They counted on him to be a deep threat and that hasn't happened. The lack of a deep threat is killing their offense. They have no running game amd Brady can't scramble and create stuff so all that's left is for him to dump the ball to Welker and the TEs. How can Belichick still be a genius if he put all his eggs in Chad's basket?

You know that Chad trade is really hurting NE right now. They counted on him to be a deep threat and that hasn't happened. The lack of a deep threat is killing their offense. They have no running game amd Brady can't scramble and create stuff so all that's left is for him to dump the ball to Welker and the TEs. How can Belichick still be a genius if he put all his eggs in Chad's basket?

This seems kind of silly to me. They were wildly successful earlier in the year and Chad wasn't producing then, either. Both of their TEs are capable of running down the field and making big plays.

Their biggest issue is the defense, which has been the case from week 1. Teams rack up points and Brady has to keep pace. He kept up well early on, but you can't expect perfection out of him every week.

They are also really struggling to keep their run game up. I wonder how much Green-Ellis' toe injury is slowing him down.

This seems kind of silly to me. They were wildly successful earlier in the year and Chad wasn't producing then, either. Both of their TEs are capable of running down the field and making big plays.

Their biggest issue is the defense, which has been the case from week 1. Teams rack up points and Brady has to keep pace. He kept up well early on, but you can't expect perfection out of him every week.

They are also really struggling to keep their run game up. I wonder how much Green-Ellis' toe injury is slowing him down.

Things change since early Sept in the NFL. Teams adjust. NE's offense is not the powerhouse it was earlier and that's not the fault of the defense and I oughta know. I have Tom Brady on my fantasy team

I loved how all the media hyped this saying that Chad would be so great NE, and he would have 80 catches LOL!!!

From what i heard yesterday that Chad ran a route, short and Tom threw it and Chad was not there. Tom was pissed and was killing Chad in the huddle, and well that was the last time we heard from Chad.

Wow Chad is just not good!

Also i agree thank you Carson Palmer for quitting this team, the best thing that could have happened!

Guess who was last week's least valuable wide receiver?

/>http://www.footballoutsiders.com/quick-reads/2011/week-9-quick-reads

Chad Ochocinco will not be in the NFL much longer.

No doubt. Actually I can't believe the Patriots haven't cut him yet.

I keep opening this thread expecting to read that the Pats cut Chad. I'm kind of surprised they're willing to keep Chad, he's obviously not worthy of a roster spot. They can pull a guy off the street who can run crappy routes but can play special teams as well. Immediate upgrade.

They are paying him six million bucks, and they're on the hook for it even if they cut him. Still, find someone for pro rated league minimum who can contribute, and you've improved your team.