HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHA

walzav29

What a perfect ending. I wanted them to lose, but when I watch I hope they win. Perfect example as to why they suck. They knew they could act like they were going to go for it, because they knew the Bengals would jump offside. I would love for Mike Brown to retire, but since he won't I have no choise, but to root for his death. I hope Mike Brown dies. Nothing personal. All I want is for him to quit running the team.

You guys realize the Bengals have only lost 3 games this year by more than 8 points and one of those games was to the Bills who they had a huge lead on.

What this tells me is 3 things: of course this team has poor coaching, this team is very undisciplined, and lastly, they don't have that 'will' to win. Most players on the team have ulterior motives that involve only themselves.

With a margin of loss/victory that small, those games could have easily been winnable if not for penalties, turnovers, and poor coaches decision.

Folks this how a playoff contender becomes the punchline of the league. Webster needs to put a picture of the 2010 Bengals next to the definition of over-rated.

If marvin had any decency, he would resign tomorrow. Ridiculous.

Nice dream. Unfortunately for us it will never happen.

Remember the days when "In Marvin We Trust" was a common phrase echoed around here? Sounds utterly ridiculous now, huh? :lol:

I mean, really. He should almost die of shame tonite. I would, were I a coach of that mess. Failure of preparation, failure of discipline, failure in all the ways, big and small, that matter. So much on the coaching.

I mean, really. He should almost die of shame tonite. I would, were I a coach of that mess.

I don't know about dying of shame, but if I were Marvin I might simply quit in disgust and go enjoy my Christmas someplace warm.

Take the play walzav highlights in the OP. Far from failing to prep the team for it, it turns out they emphasized it, complete with film of the Saints trying to draw teams offsides on similar plays, during the week. Yet what does Pat Sims do? Trots right out there and draws the flag.

I don't think this team has been listening to Marvin -- or, frankly, any of the coaches -- for some time.

Seems to me hoosier, that is a coaching problem. In no way does that exonerate marvin.

I'm not saying it does, just pointing out that coaching is a two-way street. If the players have tuned him out, there's not much more he can do. And Sims' false start after it was a point of emphasis last week tells me all I need to know about how much attention some (if not all) of the players are paying to coaches right now.

These players walk all over the coaches, and i think it all started in the locker room during the 2005 playoffs! However its also the coahces fault for letting the players do that. You would think at some point Marvin would sit players for not listening for not giving 110%. When was the last time they did anything to the players that made them think they better listen to the coaches.....i cant remember.

If marvin had any decency, he would resign tomorrow. Ridiculous.

Nice dream. Unfortunately for us it will never happen.

Remember the days when "In Marvin We Trust" was a common phrase echoed around here? Sounds utterly ridiculous now, huh? :lol:

Though I want change I still don't think throwing Marvin completely under the bus is fair,Whos to say Coughlin could have done any better here?

When you coach in cinci your pretty much handicapped by mike brown I just hope Mike Brown realizes this after 20 years that he still can't run a football team so maybe it's time for change...

Short story about my Monday.

I recently caved and bid adieu to my trusty Blackberry Bold (9000). It served me for more than 2.5 years and had endured a broken screen, dozens of drops, and an ongoing problem with dropping calls when an email came through. I begrudgingly used an AT&T upgrade, and accepted the two-year contract that came with it, to get an iPhone. I found them offering refurbished, cosmetic blem iPhone 3GS's for really low prices ($49 for the 16gig, $19 for the 8gig) and went for the one with more memory.

iPhone arrives about a month ago and I proceeded to load it with apps. Games, police scanner, facebook, ebay, etc. I found an app called iHeartRadio. With it you can pull down a stream from tons of local stations. The Cincy feeds are great, so I queued up 700 WLW for most of today.

Now, living in California and not listening to the local guys I don't have as much connection with the area any more. I know the names and personalities but I was most interested in getting the REAL local flavor resulting from yesterdays loss.

Without making this post any longer, I had a GREAT day listening to 700 bang the daylights out of the Brown family, Marvin, Brat, Carson, Pat Sims.... They deserve it.

The city deserves so much better. All day, hearing the temp is hovering about 17, left with the bitter taste of garbage football from yesterday, the people of this town absolutely deserve something better from the incompetent cast of dunces running the Bengals.

I wonder if there is a way to ask the team to simply leave? Get the F out of town. Take the show somewhere else. I wonder if there is a way for the city and the citizens to buy out the brown family? Assemble an investor group, including the surrounding cities, counties and states, to simply buy out the Brown family.

9 in a row. F you SoP.

all I need to know about how much attention some (if not all) of the players are paying to coaches right now.

Agreed. If Chad were a real football player, he'd be leading the way in accepting coaching. Instead he leads the way by showing that it is ok to ignore the coaches and the organization. When the high paid vets on the team do whatever they want, it ruins your football team. We more than anyone should know that by now.

I can't wait for Chad to either play elsewhere or morph into a full-time contestant on whatever D-list VH1 shows will take him.