Bengals v Falcons

jjakq27

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh* Marvin Lewis just doesn't get these teams ready to play. It is unbelievable. Once again the announcers were wrong with the penalty. They have to be one of the worst pairs I have ever heard...

what elbow did carson injure? was it his throwing arm? I heard he elected not to have surgery on it. I wonder if it ever healed right.

I use to think he was throwing high because he didn't shift enough weight to his injured leg. Like he was scared to shift weight onto it. But I figured football "experts" would of picked up on this, and i never heard anything.

This team sucks!!! 3 passes on that drive how stupid, why not run the ball.

Yea now we can see this overrated defense which is playing horrible as well.

The NFL has now mandated that the Bengals pass on nearly every play, so as to provide opponents as much time as possible in which to put the wood to them with.

If you guys want to see some changes like Chad gone, change at Qb, ect., then they need to bring in Bill Cohwer. He said in the pregame show that he though Chad Johnson was the most overrated player in the NFL... :lmao: Plus Cowher has been known to not play a guy becuase of his name but how well he is playing.

Man the Bengals secondary is getting torched by White today.