Good Luck and God Bless!

Exacta

Have a great season!

Really enjoyed myself on this forum.

Sounds like you guys are just having a blast being dazed and confused by the Bengals being 4-1.

Easily this has been the absolute worst experience ever as a Bengal fan. I could vomit.

Exacta

You have been saying your leaving, but yet i look around and your all over the place. Why vomit, because this team hasnt done anything yet, they won 4 games in a very long season. Im glad you see the super bowl, but all i see is one game at a time. Every year i get excited and theres always a let down, im hoping this year changes, but they started good before and ended bad. I still got my head up though!!!

Have a great season!

Sounds like you guys are just having a blast being dazed and confused by the Bengals being 4-1.

Easily this has been the absolute worst experience ever as a Bengal fan. I could vomit.

Exacta

Bye, bizzarro Mamabear!

Easily this has been the absolute worst experience ever as a Bengal fan.

Posting on this board has been your worst experience as a Bengal fan? Dude, where have you been? Kimo, Akili, Penn State running back with knee ligaments made of dental floss, Odell, David broken neck, last 3 games of '06, Willie sells us out to the Ravens, Mike Shula, I could go on and on. Seriously, a few guys crack back on you on a message board, and that's your worst experience as a Bengal fan?

Have a great season!

Exacta

No...please...don't go.

Ah, my heart wasn't in it. Take two:

No, please...don't...go.

Ah screw it, just beat it. Don't let the door hitcha where the Good Lord splitcha.

Easily this has been the absolute worst experience ever as a Bengal fan.

Posting on this board has been your worst experience as a Bengal fan? Dude, where have you been? Kimo, Akili, Penn State running back with knee ligaments made of dental floss, Odell, David broken neck, last 3 games of '06, Willie sells us out to the Ravens, Mike Shula, I could go on and on. Seriously, a few guys crack back on you on a message board, and that's your worst experience as a Bengal fan?

Holy crap. Thanks for the twenty years of pain rehashed in a few short sentences. My head now hurts.

Seriously, what kinda loser says ANYTHING that happens on a forum can come close to be the worst experience of anything? You could vomit? What kind of puss are you? You get out of the house much? Grow up!

They have an old saying in the Marine Corps. It goes...."Don't walk around and smell your own CRAP!" Translation: You keep your head on a swivel until the job is done. While 4 games is nice it isn't a trophy. How do you think the Pats felt when they won 16 games and walked away without a trophy, or the Vikes the year they won 15 games? Point is, wins don't mean s**t unless you hoist a trophy in February. If I can read a calendar right it is only October and the season is not even 33% finished.

The dude that started this thread can kill himself

They have an old saying in the Marine Corps. It goes...."Don't walk around and smell your own CRAP!" Translation: You keep your head on a swivel until the job is done. While 4 games is nice it isn't a trophy.

Question: if you're smelling your own crap, isn't you "job" done? :lol:

Chris Henry is going to have a 300 yard game this week woot!

Yeah, what's up with you not joining us in the other thread for your 10,000-post party anyway? Geez!

:D

Must have missed the invitation hehe

/>http://forums.bengalszone.com/index.php?showtopic=20380

Wear a tie so we know it's you. :lol:

Chris Henry is going to have a 300 yard game this week woot!

Yeah, what's up with you not joining us in the other thread for your 10,000-post party anyway? Geez!

:D

Must have missed the invitation hehe

/>http://forums.bengalszone.com/index.php?showtopic=20380

Wear a tie so we know it's you. :lol:

I had to be fashionably late ^_^