Bengals sicken me

walzav29

I really get the feeling that the Bengals goal right now is to not finish with a top 5 pick. I'm not saying they should just tank each game, but DO NOT put Carson Palmer out there at this stage of the season. What is the point? There is no other team that would do that. Truly horrible. Mike Brown is a scumbag.

It's not the Bengals, it's Carson. He wants to play, and all credit to him for that. He could easily have just thrown last weekend, claimed some soreness, and that would have been that.

Frankly, I think the Bengals are nuts for even considering letting him play, but assuming we lose this weekend and then miraculously win with a returned Carson in the last two weeks, we would still select in the 6th spot at worst. So there's no way Mikey can avoid the big payout next April, unless he trades down. It's just a question of how much coin he has to give some unproven kid.

I say protect him from himself, then they can take the Best OT available so we can have the Golden Boy for the next 9 years.

I'm with you on all that.

And to pidge: you ain't kiddin'. Right now, the bottom five teams -- the Lions, us, and the Chiefs, Seahawks and Rams -- are a combined 7-57-1. Ugh.

We are going to have a top 5 pick and we would another 1st round,which might have been good looks like, if we had taken the skins offer for Chad this offseason. Good work mangment, way to hold your grown and prove your point. We could have two top 20 picks instead we had an unhappy WR and a front office that would rather prove a point then win games.

We are going to have a top 5 pick and we would another 1st round,which might have been good looks like, if we had taken the skins offer for Chad this offseason. Good work mangment, way to hold your grown and prove your point. We could have two top 20 picks instead we had an unhappy WR and a front office that would rather prove a point then win games.

I think they'd much rather keep an all-pro, top 5 WR then make a trade and take a hit on the cap of several millions of dollars...

I really get the feeling that the Bengals goal right now is to not finish with a top 5 pick. I'm not saying they should just tank each game, but DO NOT put Carson Palmer out there at this stage of the season. What is the point? There is no other team that would do that. Truly horrible. Mike Brown is a scumbag.

He should be use to it by now :|

He should be use to it by now :|

Do you know the woman in your Sig? My son is 23 yo, college grad, charming and GQ material. Could you arrange an intro?

He works for an airline and can fly out anytime. I only ask because I'd like to have her hanging around my house when he brings her around to see mom and dad. I am a sick f**K.

Back to the Bungals.

No, I think Marvin is just humoring their 120 million man. I don't think Marvin is stupid, as playing Carson would prove, no he is just a bad coach. If Carson played, half the team would simply quit on Marvin for the life of their Bengal career.

My bets:

Fitz starts against DC (confirmed already), Bengals lose, fall to 1-12-1. Bengals secure top 5 pick in the draft.

Fitz starts against Cleveland. If he struggles we may see Carson at some point in the second half, but in a battle between Ryan and Ken Dorsey, I expect the final score to be something like 6-3. I'll give it to Cleveland since we suck worse. Bengals fall to 1-13-1. Someone in the Seattle/KC/St. Louis grouping wins a third game, pushing the Bengals into the top 4 picks.

Carson starts against the Chiefs, who have no pass rush since trading Jared Allen and will be as eager as the Bengals to get the season over with. Bengals win, finishing 2-13-1 and end up with the 4th overall pick, which they will use on a kicker to replace Shayne Graham.

Do you know the woman in your Sig? My son is 23 yo, college grad, charming and GQ material. Could you arrange an intro?

He works for an airline and can fly out anytime. I only ask because I'd like to have her hanging around my house when he brings her around to see mom and dad. I am a sick f**K.

Her name is Faith Nelson and she's from my neck of the woods. If your son works the trans-Atlantic route then he might get lucky.

Bengals .... end up with the 4th overall pick, which they will use on a kicker to replace Shayne Graham.

Hey, Kaz - At least he's a starter ! :D

Her name is Faith Nelson and she's from my neck of the woods. If your son works the trans-Atlantic route then he might get lucky.

Si se puede !

He does hop the pond from time to time. Lucky kid did Octoberfest in Munich a couple months ago for a short vacation.

I think they'd much rather keep an all-pro, top 5 WR then make a trade and take a hit on the cap of several millions of dollars...

Oh geez, why don't you two just get a room already.

Si se puede !

He does hop the pond from time to time. Lucky kid did Octoberfest in Munich a couple months ago for a short vacation.

I hope he likes tripe then. Those northerners are funny types. Still, with the ale and bitter they have up there, coupled with the capital knockers, I could eat a bit of sheep intestine now and then I guess. If by some quirk of fate you visit the north of England, visit the city of York. Lord knows what they put in the water but dear old Faith is positively flat chested by York standards. :o

/thud

But I digress...