Uh oh.

gregstephens

I hate to sound bleak here, but it is the Bengals. If that elbow doesn't start healing, and they can't rule out the Tommy John by next year's draft...we may need to start looking at QB options.

Yeah, you can just hear Goodell now, can't you?

And with the first selection in the 2009 draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select Tim Tebow, quarterback, University of Florida...

I hate to sound bleak here, but it is the Bengals. If that elbow doesn't start healing, and they can't rule out the Tommy John by next year's draft...we may need to start looking at QB options.

Yeah, you can just hear Goodell now, can't you?

And with the first selection in the 2009 draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select Tim Tebow, quarterback, University of Florida...

Kiss of death for Tebow. If Carson's career gets cut short, look at the luck we've had with first round QB draft picks. Tebow might want to consider coming back for that Senior Year.

Personally, I wrote Palmer off last week. No surprise here.

+1. This is non-news. Any sane team shuts Palmer down at this point. The only question I have had is what this insane team do. Apparently they will do the right thing.

We have a real chance at pulling off an 0-16.

They better decide what they are going to do here before its to late.

I think they already decided. They're going to be a running team. They also installed the scheme. But they didn't adjust personnel to fit the scheme. Asking Bratkowski to implement a ball control running offense is like putting a plow harness on a trotting horse. He can pull the plow, he just doesn't do it very well.

They better decide what they are going to do here before its to late.

I think they already decided. They're going to be a running team. They also installed the scheme. But they didn't adjust personnel to fit the scheme. Asking Bratkowski to implement a ball control running offense is like putting a plow harness on a trotting horse. He can pull the plow, he just doesn't do it very well.

For certain there is no medical mystery here and Carson as well as the Bengals, "brain trust", know the treatment options and how long he's got to sit. They're just playing with us now. Hope people, got to feed em hope.

Obviously this is a serious injury here and obviously Carson hasn't liked the diagnosis to date. Given how competitive he is and embarrassed for the team's record, I got to believe he's being told to sit out for weeks if not the rest of the season. Remember he got hurt because the Oline stunk up in Jersey. Most of us knew he was going to get knocked out this season, only a case of when and what got broken. Now we know.