Pick up Napoleon Harris!

Thurmanation

Let's bring in Bonaparte...unless he decides to invade Russia in the middle of winter, he should be able to do a better job leading the Bengals than Marvin.

That's still better penetration than out D Line gets.

Let's bring in Bonaparte...unless he decides to invade Russia in the middle of winter, he should be able to do a better job leading the Bengals than Marvin.

I could go for this! He's just 5'5", A buck thirty, but still brought enough pressure to bring down a continent! :flex: Not to mention he was one of the few French warriors who didn't go into battle packing a white flag in his back pocket.

For clarity's sake I will admit to my father being a cheese eating surrender monkey but I myself am a 100% biased Englishman.

Pidge!!--Say it ain't so!! :lol:

No worries, being 80% English and 10% Scots, I can trace back some French roots myself.

(For you math majors out there, my other 10% is American Injun <_< )

I could go for this! He's just 5'5", A buck thirty, but still brought enough pressure to bring down a continent! :flex: Not to mention he was one of the few French warriors who didn't go into battle packing a white flag in his back pocket.

I'm all for Bonaparte backing up Thornton :huh: .

For clarity's sake I will admit to my father being a cheese eating surrender monkey but I myself am a 100% biased Englishman.

No worries, being 80% English and 10% Scots, I can trace back some French roots myself.

Jet: Sorry about the cheeseburger. Red meat should never be wasted. When I finally get round to getting to a Bengals game someday I'll buy you a beer to go along with the burger. :sure:

But yes, he's the dark sheep of the family. We try to keep him in the spare room when we have visitors. His family is actually of Norman extraction, he was the lighter, gangly one in his school back in surrenderville due to the Danish roots of his family.

Wow, my mom is half Scottish (a proud MacDonald), a bit Catalonian, a bit Manx, a bit Danish and a bit Prussian. What that makes me I dunno. Probably more English than the majority in England. We've been invaded so many times down the centuries you'd have to go to Wales to find something akin to ye olde Englishe probably. We're a muttley nation :D

Jet: Sorry about the cheeseburger. Red meat should never be wasted. When I finally get round to getting to a Bengals game someday I'll buy you a beer to go along with the burger. :sure:

But yes, he's the dark sheep of the family. We try to keep him in the spare room when we have visitors. His family is actually of Norman extraction, he was the lighter, gangly one in his school back in surrenderville due to the Danish roots of his family.

Wow, my mom is half Scottish (a proud MacDonald), a bit Catalonian, a bit Manx, a bit Danish and a bit Prussian. What that makes me I dunno. Probably more English than the majority in England. We've been invaded so many times down the centuries you'd have to go to Wales to find something akin to ye olde Englishe probably. We're a muttley nation :D

True enough. In my 'English' ancestry includes Frank, Irish/other Celtic, Norman and Norse. One of my ancestors, Thomas FitzStephens owned the 'White Ship' that sank and killed the only legitimate male heir to Henry I. His dad was a captain for William the conquerer.

What were we talking about again? :unsure:

An ex-Viking LB. So, what with our Danish and Norwegian roots - not that off-topic for these here parts really.

I actually figured once we strayed off on Napoleon Bonaparte, all bets were off, not that that detour was unforseen. Who names their kid Napoleon anymore anyway?

You making fun of my kid's name?

An ex-Viking LB. So, what with our Danish and Norwegian roots - not that off-topic for these here parts really.

I actually figured once we strayed off on Napoleon Bonaparte, all bets were off, not that that detour was unforseen. Who names their kid Napoleon anymore anyway?

I'm sorry...you didn't name him Ickey45?

:lol:

That sounds like a deal. Of course, I can be counted on to reciprocate. The French just happen to be my second favorite target. Naturally, SOP is the big #1.

Here is my favorite Surrender Monkey (thanks again) joke:

The elderly American gentleman arrived in Paris by plane. At French Customs, he fumbled for his passport.

"You 'ave been to France before, monsieur?" the customs officer asked sarcastically. The old gent admitted that he had been to France previously.

"Zen, you should know enough to 'ave your passport ready for inspection."

The American said, "The last time I was here, I didn't have to show it."

"Impossible. You Americans alwayz 'ave to show your passports on arrival in France!"

The American senior gave the Frenchman a long hard look. Then he quietly explained.

"Well, when I came ashore at Omaha Beach on D-Day in '44, I couldn't find any Frenchmen to show it to."

Here is my favorite Surrender Monkey (thanks again) joke:

The elderly American gentleman arrived in Paris by plane. At French Customs, he fumbled for his passport.

"You 'ave been to France before, monsieur?" the customs officer asked sarcastically. The old gent admitted that he had been to France previously.

"Zen, you should know enough to 'ave your passport ready for inspection."

The American said, "The last time I was here, I didn't have to show it."

"Impossible. You Americans alwayz 'ave to show your passports on arrival in France!"

The American senior gave the Frenchman a long hard look. Then he quietly explained.

"Well, when I came ashore at Omaha Beach on D-Day in '44, I couldn't find any Frenchmen to show it to."

Here's a story my Dad told me plenty of times. During the cold war, Charles de Gaull (who was always bitching about American influence in Europe) told President Eisenhower that he was considering having all American troops removed from France. Eisenhower replied, "Even the dead ones?"

Game, set, match, you f**king frog.

I'm sorry...you didn't name him Ickey45?

:lol:

That's just one Ickey too many.

What about that Napoleon Dynamite kid? napoleandynamite160x160fx3.gif HAH thats 3 people greg.

Edited by Bengalszone Billy
Required the gratuitous visual.