Mikey & Katie asleep at the wheel....again

DesperateDerelict

WHY COULDN'T WE UNLOAD OCHO OR TJ IN THIS 'LOST' YEAR???

From AP -

The Dallas Cowboys have acquired wide receiver Roy Williams from the Detroit Lions.

The Cowboys on Tuesday traded a first-round pick in 2009, plus a third- and sixth-rounder that year for Williams and a seventh-round pick in ‘09.

Williams’ best season was 2006, when he went to the Pro Bowl after catching 82 passes for 1,310 yards and seven touchdowns. He has 17 catches for 232 yards and a score this season for the winless Lions.

The fifth-year receiver was drafted in the first round by Detroit out of the University of Texas. He has 262 career catches for 3,884 yards with 29 touchdowns.

Mikey & Katie cannot be asleep at the wheel. The Bengals have no wheel. They are a small market team and couldn't afford one.

Nice deal by Detroit.

Astonishing how stupid Bengal management is. I guess he's hoping to land a 3rd round compensatory pick for TJ if they let him walk? Or franchise him?

Why Chad is still here is another mystery.

Man..All that for Roy. I mean hes good but i always thought he was just fast. Imagine what we coulda got for Ocho? and the way jerry jones was slobering over 85 a couple weeks ago i bet we coulda easily gotten a 1st and 2nd possibly another 2nd in '10.

Just posted this in the Nfl section, but i guess Jerry is trying to buy himself a ring here and i also wonder what Chad is thinking now. Man i really wish they would have just got rid of him they arnt doing anything with him on the team anyways, and they extend TJs contract. This team needs some draft picks they need to start rebuildiing this team with 0-line, RB, D-line

Just posted this in the Nfl section, but i guess Jerry is trying to buy himself a ring here and i also wonder what Chad is thinking now. Man i really wish they would have just got rid of him they arnt doing anything with him on the team anyways, and they extend TJs contract. This team needs some draft picks they need to start rebuildiing this team with 0-line, RB, D-line

You dont buy rings this way...with punky, childish WRs like roy and ocho stincho.

You earn rings the NE patriots way.

Whats really frustrating is that small market teams like the bengals could win the Patriots way. Unfortunatly, history shows that the owner/management of our bengals are unable to do much right.

Thats what im saying this team needs to win with "character" not "characters" theres a big difference and theres to much of that here. This team has to much drama behind it and until there drama goes and they actully learn to play as a team with some heart, emotion, and the effort that they should in 2005 this team will always lose, and like everyone says it starts from the top and works its way down. Until Mike Brown shows to this team that he wants to win that he is willing to whatever it takes to win this team will put out a heatless effort just like there owner.

Mikey & Katie asleep at the wheel

NEWSFLASH:

Katie Blackburn has reportedly been taking a lot of heat for her comments in regards to fans voicing their displeasure with Mike Brown. She recently made the statement, "You don't know how hard it is to run an NFL franchise". Then she took it a step further today after she admitted to occasionally reading Bengals web forums to get a pulse for Bengals fans. In a press conference today she made this statement after reading a current thread at the Bengalszone web forum, "You don't know how hard it is to stay awake at the wheel" !!!

Allow me to reiterate my previous statements, F*CK YOU MIKE BROWN, F*CK YOU KATIE !!!

I wonder if they even shopped our prom queen. At least Detroit is owning up to their complete suckness, we just sit tight and do nothing.

By the end of this season, Chad may not be worth much. To think we could have had a first and a third for him!

LUMINA.

Im sure Mike loses NO sleep at night for raping that city.

Nope Mike doesn't. He just nuts, pulls out, walks over to the drapes to wipe the mud off his helmet, then falls into a blissful sleep knowing he's still rich. <_<

Yes.......we prefer to keep with the square wheel.....it seems to be working well for us. Can't go anywhere on it. Why change anything, it will just pi$$ off the fans more.

poor shayne graham

squarewheel.jpg

Looks more like a young HairOnFire to me. :P

As expected - solid but not spectacular...could be better with better protection upfront. This defense sucks against the run due to the small d-lineman, but he's probably their best run-stopper. Still need another LB stud.

See the sig ^_^ Oline with every other pic

Compared to the other picks in 2008, Rivers is a abberation.

He plays alot.

He impacts the game.

He makes a nice play from time to time.

Most of the other draftees are learners preparing themselves for when they might play, maybe this year, maybe next year.

This is where the Lions have an advantage over the Bengals. Their horrible owner will hire a GM. Do you realize how good of a deal it would have been to get the Saints entire draft instead of Akili Smith? If a guy doesn't want to play for you then get rid of him. The Lions got over on Dallas. What do the Bengals think? 10 straight with Ryan Fitzpatrik and 2.2 ypc from the rb's?

He's a Texas guy and will be a good fit for them.

As for trading f**kface we should have snapped Washington's offer up the second it was made. TJ, I think (well thought before this season but he might still be) will be/would have been good for Simpson and Caldwell to be around for a year. Maybe get a second and late round pick (optimistic) for him this next off-season. Although now that I think about it - he's a FA maybe?

But yeah, we'll get a second for the Chadster if we're lucky. Ya know, considering his numbers will be down, he's getting up in age and he's a complete and utter whiny douchenozzle baby devoid of any professionalism or capable of personal introspection.

And anyway, we'd only have drafted Kyle Wright with our first round pick off the Redskins and a fat, blind, one legged kicker with the third.

i was at work when someone had misread their blackberry or whatever those things are, and they were frantic that tj and ocho loco had been traded (or so they thought). i expected loco to get the boot, but to keep tj. when he told me about the trade, i was under the sudden realization that henry would be the only go-to guy, and that just didn't make sense to me.

of course, it turns out my co-worker's reading skills maybe aren't where they should be, huh? then it was me being even more surprised that loco *didn't* get traded.

there's *got* to be a plan here, right? right? or no one was biting?

Mikey & Katie asleep at the wheel

NEWSFLASH:

Katie Blackburn has reportedly been taking a lot of heat for her comments in regards to fans voicing their displeasure with Mike Brown. She recently made the statement, "You don't know how hard it is to run an NFL franchise". Then she took it a step further today after she admitted to occasionally reading Bengals web forums to get a pulse for Bengals fans. In a press conference today she made this statement after reading a current thread at the Bengalszone web forum, "You don't know how hard it is to stay awake at the wheel" !!!

Allow me to reiterate my previous statements, F*CK YOU MIKE BROWN, F*CK YOU KATIE !!!

bro...you rock....

I have to think the Cowboys would have given a similar offer to the Bengals for Ocho Cinco....Tell me he doesnt fit in with the Cowboys persona? Add to that, the fact that Chad still has a couple of years left on his contract, that is much cheaper than the 5 year $45 million deal the Cowboys gave Roy Williams after trading for him.

With the whole Pacmoron (trademark HoosierCat) blowing up in Jerry's face, maybe Dallas DIDN'T make a play for Ocho Fredo. Williams has his issues, but he's no 8-5. Besides, you know Williams will always know he's second fiddle to T.O. Fredo wouldn't have accepted that--ever. That would have blown up in Jones' face as well.

Whats the over/under on how long before T.O. explodes into a tirade, then breaks down crying over how few times he's thrown the ball? I say 2 weeks........what do you guys think? over, or under?

That is an excellent question, and not just because of the Williams trade. Don't forget to factor in the Brad Johnson subbing for Tony Romo situation. I have to figure, particularly the first game, will see more running than usual from Dallas just to get Johnson into the play book and the rust blown off his arm.

So...to answer your question, T.O. won't get nearly the throws for both of those reasons. However, will he give Johnson and the offense a grace period because of the circumstances, or will he take advantage of the situation to try to intimidate Johnson into doing his bidding? Not really sure. I'm going to go over your prediction--not by much--but won't be a bit surprised if he gripes about it even before this coming Sunday.

Whats the over/under on how long before T.O. explodes into a tirade, then breaks down crying over how few times he's thrown the ball? I say 2 weeks........what do you guys think? over, or under?

If they continue losing, (which I think is probable) I'll take the under.

I think the Bengals have to spend their 1st rnd pick on a LT- no other option.

The Bengals must also plan on drafting a C and a G and that is assuming that keep Stacy Andrews.

Even if they move Whitworth to LT and keep Stacy Andrews (which I am not sure would be such a good idea) they will still need a swing man back up LT .

So , I would recomend that the Bengals trade down and pick up some picks because three of the 7 picks should be on O linemen and should be early picks.

Its not so hard to get a good WR's in the mid to later rnds or as vet free agent.

Besides , what about the guys that we just drafted?