Official Cleveland @ Cincinnati Game Thread.

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Rich Gannon Drunk?

"Against this quality Cleveland Brown secondary?" Really? Because um I have seen 4 or 5 BIG plays missed by our QB who can't complete even an open pass.

"Derek Anderson has been helped by the quality running game." How bad would he have looked if they couldn't run the ball?

Oh Yeah, those of you (and you know who you are) that wanted to bench Palmer for Fitzpatrick PSSTHT :P

Well, before we all get too carried away e: our offense sucks, Fitz sucks, etc., let's note that on the day, the mighty Derek Anderson is 4/10 for 27 whole yards. Yes, our offense may stink, but at least we've got the excuse of starting our backup QB. Cleveland's got the first team out there...and it's been a disaster.

Well, before we all get too carried away e: our offense sucks, Fitz sucks, etc., let's note that on the day, the mighty Derek Anderson is 4/10 for 27 whole yards. Yes, our offense may stink, but at least we've got the excuse of starting our backup QB. Cleveland's got the first team out there...and it's been a disaster.

and we got a sack :D

Finally! The first half is over! WOOHOO! Only 30 more minutes of horrible football left!

Is it just me, or does this feel like the early 90's? The Browns and Bengals look as bad as ever.

Shut up then don't watch!

Who the hell are you? Are you saying this is good football? You might want to keep your own mouth shut.

Good one! All u do b**ch! Shut up! And try to google good come backs because yours are horrible

Finally! The first half is over! WOOHOO! Only 30 more minutes of horrible football left!

Is it just me, or does this feel like the early 90's? The Browns and Bengals look as bad as ever.

Shut up then don't watch!

Who the hell are you? Are you saying this is good football? You might want to keep your own mouth shut.

Good one! All u do b**ch! Shut up! And try to google good come backs because yours are horrible

Alright... I've been around this board long enough for people to know that I'm not a complainer about this team. I've been an optimist about this team for years. Just because I'm willing to admit this team is bad, all I do is bitch? I was making a joke.

But I'm not going to get in a pissing contest with you. You appear to be in middle school, so I'll let it slide. Like a wise men said... never argue with an idiot. They will lower you to their level and then beat you with experience.