Official Cleveland @ Cincinnati Game Thread.

BengalszoneBilly

Yea fitz way to go buddy way to o-line way to coach today Marvin horrible wow horrible next week Dallas 0-5 baby

wow...maybe I'm too optimistic b4 the start of the season...because if I just lower my standards maybe I won't be as disappointed as I am now...wow 0-5 who would have guessed it!

Welcome to the club, been here for about 14 years now.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry but Marvin should be fired after this week he has done nothing for this team for a long time and i think it shows today when the Def needed to step up they didnt, when the off needed to step up they didnt, and well once again Marvin gets out coached again please fire Marvin and make someone else the interm head coach the year is done and im done with this pathetic coach and his pathetic staff and these pathetic players. Wow sorry guess im mad today

Im sorry but Marvin should be fired after this week he has done nothing for this team for a long time and i think it shows today when the Def needed to step up they didnt, when the off needed to step up they didnt, and well once again Marvin gets out coached again please fire Marvin and make someone else the interm head coach the year is done and im done with this pathetic coach and his pathetic staff and these pathetic players. Wow sorry guess im mad today

Wow you need get angry, how can someone be so happy after today?

Guess what fellas...the Bengals are officially in rebuild mode again...anyone still on Marvin's bandwagon?

How could anyone support Marvin...how can we get the message out that we want him fired? A petition? A website? I really want to know because this bitch Mikey is too gutless to do anything except run this team into the ground, we need a freakin GM....I love the draft and that the only thing I have to look forward to right now...but as long as that bitch Mikey is our GM the draft is a Moo point!

Guys - Marvin doesn't matter...if you look at trips to the playoffs since '91 we're tied for last.

It's the whole organization with MB at the top. Nothing is going to change if we get a new coach - you could put Belicheat in there and it wouldn't matter.

The whole thing stinks from top to bottom. I honestly just feel sorry for the players because they are wasting their careers here.

Guys - Marvin doesn't matter...if you look at trips to the playoffs since '91 we're tied for last.

It's the whole organization with MB at the top. Nothing is going to change if we get a new coach - you could put Belicheat in there and it wouldn't matter.

The whole thing stinks from top to bottom. I honestly just feel sorry for the players because they are wasting their careers here.

Agreed! but we can't do anything bout MB unless someone knows someone that can paid a certain someone that can do something that makes MB just go away

if palmer returns next sunday, i'll wager that they'll look like a professional football team. seems they tend to play to their opponent's level.

agreed, firing lewis is pointless. what the bengals need is a newly designed jersey! that's always good for morale, eh?

i swear it was like watching the keystone kops play football. all that was missing was a piano playing double-time and guys falling off the back of a paddy wagon as it rounded the corner. then again, maybe there was a half-time show....

for real 2009 draft number 1 overall gunna bring us back

Nope.....it has to be a DL or a OL, preferably a OLT

First three picks need to all be lineman

DING DING DING!!! We have the correct answer! :)

Nope...Chris Perry is a free agent and will be gone next year. The Bengals will be without a starting RB and will need to take either Beanie Wells or Moreno in the first round. Once again, because they can't develop players, the Bengals are left using high draft choices on need instead of being able to build a team. What's the use of a rookie O-lineman if the best RB option to run behind him is Dede Dorsey? Man this is utterly pathetic, and to think just a couple years ago we were all talking about how deep the Bengals were and how they were going to be forced to release players that could start on other teams. Right now most of the starters for the Bengals couldn't start for ANY other team. After the implosion of this year, there is no way in hell the Bengals will be able to resign TJ either...One of the few guys that actually has some heart on the offense will be gone, and what's left? Carson...who will be lucky to stay alive taking snaps from a pathetic waste of flesh and blood in Ghiacic. Ghiacic is the worst center I have seen in all my years as a football fan. How he continues to start each week is beyond me. The announcers even made it a point to say he was the reason Fitzpatrick got his foot stepped on...he got pushed back into Fitzpatrick as soon as he snapped the F'N ball!

I really feel sorry for guys like Ndukwe who could really standout on a good team but is instead left each week with answering questions of what went wrong. Marvin said he was going to blow things up...yeah he sure did, he blew the whole F'N team to smithereens and there isn't anything left to put on the field. For all the Rudi haters...last week he rushed for 83 yards and caught 3 passes for 48 yards and a TD. Sure would be nice to have that on this team now!

for real 2009 draft number 1 overall gunna bring us back

Nope.....it has to be a DL or a OL, preferably a OLT

First three picks need to all be lineman

DING DING DING!!! We have the correct answer! :)

Nope...Chris Perry is a free agent and will be gone next year. The Bengals will be without a starting RB and will need to take either Beanie Wells or Moreno in the first round. Once again, because they can't develop players, the Bengals are left using high draft choices on need instead of being able to build a team. What's the use of a rookie O-lineman if the best RB option to run behind him is Dede Dorsey? Man this is utterly pathetic, and to think just a couple years ago we were all talking about how deep the Bengals were and how they were going to be forced to release players that could start on other teams. Right now most of the starters for the Bengals couldn't start for ANY other team. After the implosion of this year, there is no way in hell the Bengals will be able to resign TJ either...One of the few guys that actually has some heart on the offense will be gone, and what's left? Carson...who will be lucky to stay alive taking snaps from a pathetic waste of flesh and blood in Ghiacic. Ghiacic is the worst center I have seen in all my years as a football fan. How he continues to start each week is beyond me. The announcers even made it a point to say he was the reason Fitzpatrick got his foot stepped on...he got pushed back into Fitzpatrick as soon as he snapped the F'N ball!

I really feel sorry for guys like Ndukwe who could really standout on a good team but is instead left each week with answering questions of what went wrong. Marvin said he was going to blow things up...yeah he sure did, he blew the whole F'N team to smithereens and there isn't anything left to put on the field. For all the Rudi haters...last week he rushed for 83 yards and caught 3 passes for 48 yards and a TD. Sure would be nice to have that on this team now!

Nope back at you. You can draft the best runner in the draft, but without a line to run behind, he too will gain no yards.