Cincinnati at Miami game thread

BengalszoneBilly

This is the last one of the year folks, so enjoy it. Even though I have my doubts, GO BENGALS!! :bengal:

Out of all the Cincy players, I expect Kenny Watson to have success in todays match up with Rudi and Dorsey out. The Dolphins are even worse than Cincy is in defending against the run, so look for #33 to exceed even last weeks game.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have i ever mentioned Boomer gets on my last nerve? The dude is always taking cheap shots at the Bengals every chance he gets. It just gets so old.

Anyways, sorry for the off topic. I just watched him be a smartass again on the pregame.

7-9 Here we come!!

It appears to me Miami has decided to take away the run, and make Cincy beat them with the passing game.

Also taking away our running game is Stepanovich's standard play so far. Fire out, get mauled by DT, get thrown aside by said DT so DT can make whatever play he wants. We need a center badly.

It appears to me Miami has decided to take away the run, and make Cincy beat them with the passing game.

Also taking away our running game is Stepanovich's standard play so far. Fire out, get mauled by DT, get thrown aside by said DT so DT can make whatever play he wants. We need a center badly.

When your RB is being hit 2+ yards deep in the backfield, it's not his fault he's not picking up yards. This offensive line sucks horribly at run blocking.

Yep, third and two and he couldn't find anyone to block. Lost is the exact word that came to mind. He just meandered down field while most of the Miami D-line was in our backfield jumping on Kenny. Do we have anyone else to put in there?

The Bengals could move Steinbech from Guard to Center...oh wait he is now in Cleveland <_<