Bengals vs. Titans Official Game Thread

Ox

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's go SD! Pummeling Balti early in the 3rd 22-7. Balti has 86 yards of total O. Oh! Tomlinson just ripped off a 36 yard run.

Also, for those who still have faint playoff hope, go Bears... :rolleyes:

EDIT: make that 29-7. TD Gates. Well get out of the basement this weekend yet! :lol:

Let's go SD! Pummeling Balti early in the 3rd 22-7. Balti has 86 yards of total O. Oh! Tomlinson just ripped off a 36 yard run.

EDIT: make that 29-7. TD Gates. Well get out of the basement this weekend yet! :lol:

Who'd a thunk the Ravens would have sunk so low! :blink:

Who'd a thunk the Ravens would have sunk so low! :blink:

Well, my 9-7 prediction for the bengals was wildly optimistic -- but my estimate of the Ravens as the most over-rated team in the division has panned out. Of course, I also thought Pitt was over-rated, but also that Cleveland was under-rated. In short, I'm 2-for-2, or roughly as accurate a forecaster as a flipping coin. :lol:

TD Ravens. 29-14 SD in SD.

glad to see you get off the hate for a few posts hoosier :cheers:

I dunno that I'm on the hate, I just call it as I see it. Bengals defense came to play today, but the O didn't seem to really decide they wanted to win until halftime.

Now -- can they keep the mojo risin' next week? Peter King says Chad promised they'll run the table if they beat Pitt next week...

I didn't see this mentioned anywhere so I'll mention it here - for those of us that watched the game on CBS. After Lendale White kneed Ndukwe (? or whoever was called for the very very questionable "late" hit) in the head, there was a commercial break and then someone oblivious to the fact that they were back on the air clearly finished their thought with "USC thugs." I'm not very good with voices/commentators but I thought it sounded kind of like Collinsworth - but obviously he wasn't doing the game so I'm guessing it was probably the commentator who had a similar voice. I thought it was pretty hilarious but I also wonder if the guy will be in a bit of trouble. Anyone else hear this or am I just hearing things?

I'm officially pimpin' DeDe on the level of TJJackson's Reggie Myles obsession.

Ok, I'll bite - I was at the emergency room with my daughter during the game (all is well, worry not) and so I didn't see any of it......and at the risk of being criticized for alliteration......can you divulge the details of DeDe's doings?