Jets v. Bengals Game Thread

Ox

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 penalties...worst defense ever...Deltha and JJ can't tackle anyone to save their life - totally lethargic

Which starter gets benched in today's game? My nomination is Deltha. No I got to nominate JJ too. For a team hungry for the playoffs, it looks like the front 7 are trying , but the back 4 don't want the contact.

Are you kidding me? Is that Roger Goodell himself in those ref stripes?

The refs didn't hold a defender and stopping the clock to review a play there didn't necessarily hurt them

They are not losing because of the refs - the only missed I call i've seen today was that face mask - which wouldn't have mattered any ways as the Bengals' had a penalty on that play as well I believe

These guys make Chad Pennington look like Tom Brady.

Could Marvin, Chad, Paul ALexander, the rest of the defensive coaches, and all the defense, please climb on their roofs and try to clean out their gutters, please?

Got to find players that enjoy hitting. Our secondary is horrible for a reason. Nobody likes to hit. It looks like we've wasted yet another 1st rounder with JJ. That guy sucks. I hadn't seen a Bengals game until today, just listened on the Radio. I'm horrified at his play.