Bengals vs Browns Game Thread

ShulaSteakhouse

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My game ball goes to Leigh Bodden :lol:

Wow. I thought it would be close but that as too close, and too ugly. Offense was a mess today; playcalling was very questionable; Palmer was horrible, if he has cold weather issues he had better turn the thermostat down this week 'cause it ain't gonna get any warmer.

Any postgame word on Braham & Perry?

Wow.. it may just be me but I think the Browns got ripped off at the end of that game.. I think the Browns deserved to win that one. You can't deny those penalties were more than questionable.

This is exactly why I have said this team won't go anywhere far in the playoffs, if they somehow make it to the Colts game then they will be stomped.

Good game.

One more thing.. Nice game Chad.

My game ball goes to Leigh Bodden :lol:

Wow. I thought it would be close but that as too close, and too ugly. Offense was a mess today; playcalling was very questionable; Palmer was horrible, if he has cold weather issues he had better turn the thermostat down this week 'cause it ain't gonna get any warmer.

Any postgame word on Braham & Perry?

That brought back memories of eggs laid by winning Bengals teams of long ago. And, yet, they won. Thank you to Rudi and Deltha.

CP was due one of those, maybe a combination of a Cleveland D that held the Colts to 13 points earlier this year and that 20-25 mph wind? Just one of those days, but damn happy the wins say "10".

the ref got it wrong it was a catch is should have been ruled a fumble . and yes i still think brat is a f**king moron just look at the play calling on the last drive now way do you put the ball in the air when you are in f/g range . you run the ball 3 times and kick the f**king fieldgoal . what a f**kin retard i am very sick of brat he is a f**kin idiot

Wow.. it may just be me but I think the Browns got ripped off at the end of that game.. I think the Browns deserved to win that one. You can't deny those penalties were more than questionable.

This is exactly why I have said this team won't go anywhere far in the playoffs, if they somehow make it to the Colts game then they will be stomped.

Good game.

Oh, come on Who....Don't be like a Steeler fan....you have some respect here in these forums....play it cool....

The penalties helped us no doubt....but hey, what can you do

:cheers:

Good game.

I called it! Who? was the first Browns fan to come bitch about this game!

the ref got it wrong it was a catch is should have been ruled a fumble . and yes i still think brat is a f**king moron just look at the play calling on the last drive now way do you put the ball in the air when you are in f/g range . you run the ball 3 times and kick the f**king fieldgoal . what a f**kin retard i am very sick of brat he is a f**kin idiot

deep breath....innnnnn....oooooouuuttttttt....

it's alright man, we won....10-3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers:

Good game.

The calls were legitimate, he mugged Chad on both plays, clearly.

The better team won - but the Browns brought their A game and are playing well.

I think Chad can clearly mark "Yes" as to whether he was stopped today. He was not on his game and Carson wasn't either.

But ther is no column for "PW", pretty win, or "UW", ugly win. it is simply a win. Way to handle the game. Nice to see Brat stay with the run....could have been bad is he'd kept pressing with the pass.