ShulaSteakhouse

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unreal that after all that the DLINE came up big at the end of the game.

This feels so damn good.

I love you all. I really do.

9-3. I love this! I haven't seen a winning season since I was a little kid, and now FINALLY this. We just won the division, and we're goin' to the playoffs!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!! :cheers:

Iwant to hear say we aint beat anyone good now!!!!!Oh I guess theyll say BIG BEN wasnt 100% Well you know what I say piss off..We are in 1st place and here to say baby!!!!! :lmao::banana:

Think about it...we should be glad threw for career-high yards. Now there will be NO EXCUSES. Pass us the pennant, Mr. Cowher.

YESSSS!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!! :bengal: I AM SOOOO HAPPY!! dancingcritters4pz.gif

I just took a loud whooping victory lap, sprinting around the block with my arms raised like in the movie Rocky in my Bengals gear! My neighbors must think I've finally totally lost it...and they're RIGHT! I have totally lost it!

I feel Marvin is building the teams momentum at just the right time heading first into the playoffs, and then into Detroit, just like he said!! lombarditrophylarge9to.gif

Marvin...you da' MAN!

There will be no media excuses because the media will insist that the Steelers didn't really lose. I can see it now...

Pittsburgh (AP) -- Although the final score of the game between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Cincinnati Bengals favored the Bengals by 7 points, football experts are unanimous in their call to award the game to Pittsburgh anyhow.

"There's just no way in hell that Pitt loses this game," says Peter King, Sports Illustrated's football pundit. "That's just insane. When I saw the final on the TV while I was in the pressbox in New England stuffing my face before writing another piece on what a god Bill Belichick is, I spit food everywhere. I don't care what the score is, this has to be overturned."

Mike Golic, football analyst for ESPN.com, agrees. "Letting this Cincinnati 'victory' stand would just be ridiculous," he said. "I mean, c'mon, they're the Bengals, for chrissakes. They suck."

Pete Prisco, senior analyst for sportsline.com, notes that the Bengals are at least a year away. "If this win were to stand then there's a chance that Pitt wouldn't make the playoffs at all. There's no way that can happen. This has to be overturned by the front office. The Bengals are a good team but not this good."

The NFL front office had no immediate comment, but insiders say that the matter is being taken under advisement. "We've never overturned the result of a game before," says one league official who asked to remain anonymous. "But this is such a special case we may have to consider it." A decision was expected by Tuesday.

There will be no media excuses because the media will insist that the Steelers didn't really lose. I can see it now...

Pittsburgh (AP) -- Although the final score of the game between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Cincinnati Bengals favored the Bengals by 7 points, football experts are unanimous in their call to award the game to Pittsburgh anyhow.

"There's just no way in hell that Pitt loses this game," says Peter King, Sports Illustrated's football pundit. "That's just insane. When I saw the final on the TV while I was in the pressbox in New England stuffing my face before writing another piece on what a god Bill Belichick is, I spit food everywhere. I don't care what the score is, this has to be overturned."

Mike Golic, football analyst for ESPN.com, agrees. "Letting this Cincinnati 'victory' stand would just be ridiculous," he said. "I mean, c'mon, they're the Bengals, for chrissakes. They suck."

Pete Prisco, senior analyst for sportsline.com, notes that the Bengals are at least a year away. "If this win were to stand then there's a chance that Pitt wouldn't make the playoffs at all. There's no way that can happen. This has to be overturned by the front office. The Bengals are a good team but not this good."

The NFL front office had no immediate comment, but insiders say that the matter is being taken under advisement. "We've never overturned the result of a game before," says one league official who asked to remain anonymous. "But this is such a special case we may have to consider it." A decision was expected by Tuesday.

Possibly my favorite post of all time!! It has everything-creativity, sarcasm, a "kiss my a$$ attitude"....I give it 5 stars!!!

Or the media accepts the win, but insists the Bengals still haven't beaten a "good" team this year, since the Steelers obviously aren't a good team any more.

Honestly - I've been listening to a lot of radio commentary and reading stuff posted on various media websites and, on the whole, the Bengals are being seen as the new media darlings. It's like everyone was just waiting to have an excuse to praise the Bengals and hype them as the team of the year. Beating a winning team is the excuse to do that. I don't think the media wants to belittle the win because the Bengals are fast gaining the support of ordinary fans across the country - plus, they're an exciting team to watch on TV! They are perfect "media darlings." They're even better than the Bears because the Bears don't have any colorful or well-known superstars like Chad and Carson.