MNF - Who will you cheer for?

Ox

Who will you cheer for?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you cheer for?

• The Browns of Baltimore
    • The F'n Steelers

I saw this poll over on Bengals.com, so I thought I would ask it here.

For me, I cannot stomach rooting for either of them, but for the division's sake I'll be taking the Rats.

Any thoughts?

Tough call, on one hand if the Ravens win, Pittsburgh will have another loss and we will be 1.5 games up in the division.

But I hate the Ravens so much, and if they do win it may give them confidence, knowing they have Cincy coming home next week, with a victory over Pitt and Cincy, the Ravens will go 4-4 and 3-0 in the division. I think I want Pittsburgh to win, in order to pretty much eliminate the Ravens.

I gotta say im rootin for the Rats. Im not worryin if they get any confidence against us, Jamal is puussyfooting around so he doesnt get hurt, and we will pick off Anthony Wrong left and right.

We should beat Baltimore no matter if they win or lose, especially with their banged up D.

If PIT loses it will be 1 1/2 games again.

If BAL loses then there hopes will be done for any playoff cotention.

Dont look at it as a lose-lose situation, Im looking at it as a Win-Win situation.

NBT Im wit ya on that whole sattleite thing. :cheers:

There is absolutely, as a Bengals fan, no reason to vote for the Steelers. No matter which team you dislike the most, you're a Bengals fan first, and that means that it will help for the Ravens to win. Though it's pretty much impossible since Ray and Ed are out. Which means a 31-10 win for the Squeelers.

no tough decision here....the more the Steelers lose the better.

The easiest way to the playoffs is winning the division because that Wild Card race will get too danged tight for me....what with denver, san diego, jax, kc and more in there....

Ravens, no question. Unfortunately, I see no way they can win the game unless Pitt. just plain plays like crap -- a result I would love. Squeelers luck out getting the rats without their defense. This is the kind of game where if you bet on them, the Squeelers would still win, but not cover. I hope the Rats win and Ray Ray pulls his other hammy jumping up & down like he should be in a cheerleader skirt on the sideline.

I voted for the Steelers and it's easy to explain. If they win tonight the Ravens will be 2-0 in the division and 3-4 overall. Then if they turn around and beat the Bengals next Sunday the will be 3-0, 4-4. After that the Ravens play Jacksonville, Pittsburgh and Cincy again.

With a win, the Ravens would be back in the playoff race and feeling good about themselves. Let's face it, the Steelers need to take care of them and get rid of the Rats

This is my opinion, solely based on the fact if the Ravens beat the Steelers, then I think they will beat the Bengals.

Im sorry I disagree, we're better than the Ravens and I think we had a bad game against PIT.

No matter if they beat PIT or if they lose, we'll beat them.

YES, Touchdown!!!!!!!! the Ratbirds tied it up.......uughhh I cant believe Im rooting for the Ratbirds