Screw Sharper...Part II

jjakq27

Screw Sharper, Screw Sapp, Screw Troy Vincent (twice), Screw Bobby Douglas and on and on....

Maybe we can all get together tonight and do a tribute a la Animal House. You know how it goes. Niedermeyer...dead man.....Sharper...dead man....Sapp...dead..... who's with me....ahhhhhhhh......:angry::angry::angry::angry:

My advice to everyone is to begin drinking heavily... :lol:

Wayyyyyy ahead of you there Chief! We need to mix up a good stiff drink for "Whur CHad at." He's about to redline like I did when the Bengals selected Perry last draft day. That took half a bottles worth of Wild Turkey to spool me down from!

My advice to everyone is to begin drinking heavily... :lol:

Wayyyyyy ahead of you there Chief!

I turned on the tap about 3 :lol:. Only problem is that the beers are gonna run dry soon, and that leaves me with nothing more than a bottle of rum and a couple bottles of margarita mix... :huh:

Time to make sure there's ice in the freezer...:lol:

Oh and while we are peeved as Bengals fans, now the Reds game is on a rain delay. So let me recap today's news in sports:

- Bengals do not sign Sharper

- Reds game delayed

- Jermaine O'neal calls the age limit proposal in the NBA 'racist'

- Tons of coverage over a gay argument that 2 Red Sox players shouldn't have worn BoSox jersey's being on other teams while receiving WS ring

Anyone else want to add to it?

Oh and while we are peeved as Bengals fans, now the Reds game is on a rain delay. So let me recap today's news in sports:

- Reds game delayed

- Tons of coverage over a gay argument that 2 Red Sox players shouldn't have worn BoSox jersey's being on other teams while receiving WS ring

I have a headache too <_<

Well, gimme a little time-frame leeway and you do get Tiger's big comeback for his first Master's win in 3 years, that's gotta count for something...and I say that as someone who does not golf... B)

That was Sunday, I'm just talking about today... ^_^^_^^_^

Sunday, was perhaps the best sports day I've seen in a long time... I guess everything has got to balance out sometime. <_<

Yeah f**k SHAPRER!!!!!!! :blink::rolleyes::wacko:

Only an Idiot would take less money and a smaller contract with less years on it.

He gave Marvin 5 days to counter the offer, and Marvin sat on his ass not budging.

I commend Marvin for his job of not over paying even if the Seahawks were willing to.

I now look towards the draft.

- Reds game delayed

And then the Reds suck ass after the rain delay ends.

I sure do! :angry: There's a big, fresh, stinky turd currently sitting on top of the litter in the cat box! In plain view of God and everybody! And what's making it even worse is the cat refuses to come back and give it a "decent" burial no matter how nice I ask him! :(

HairOnFire Posted on Apr 13 2005, 01:25 AM

I don't know, somethings telling me that one unpredictable selection on draft day is all it would take to push many members of this board into complete hysteria.

So you remember the spectacle of last years first draft day in detail too, eh?

Ahh, its a shame. Seems to be the same story when it comes to signing free agents.....will it ever change?

Yeah, the big name free agent is the hill that the Bengals can never seem to climb.

Will it ever change? Well, even ML is struggling with this.

Would we have been able to re-sign TJ and Rudi if we had signed Sapp last year? Just thinking out loud...

From the cincinnati.com chat on January 4, 2005http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050104/SPT02/301060001

"Guest (Jan 4, 2005 12:49:34 PM)

Would you consider the failed signing of Warren Sapp situation a blessing in disguise?

Marvin Lewis (Jan 4, 2005 12:49:35 PM)

By pulling back on Warren, we were able to use that cap space to sign Bobbie Williams, trade and re-sign Deltha O'Neal, sign Rich Braham, Rogers Beckett and Patrick Johnson."