Round 6 (194): Tanner McLachlan, TE, Arizona

its strange how they are for the most part (the WR pick being the exception) picking the right positions, just not picking the right players

and no effort to move up (and its too late to do that now)

They still need another ORT, a P, an IOL, and a coverage LB in that order of priority as I see it

again, aside from position, focus on RAS and character

• HoosierCat changed the title to Round 6 (194): Tanner McLachlan, TE, Arizona

I'll skip the caps lock

Nice RAS, though I am unsure how a 4.8 40 is rated as good, and since he didnt do all of his testing the RAS is highly sus anyway

another terrible pick, in this case, mostly because they didnt need to take another TE at all, and have other much much stronger backup/developmental needs

I dont wish they poor guy ill, but I dont think he makes this team

F

(maybe if I go get me a half pound Arby's sandwich I'll feel better about this draft, but man, its the worst)

It’ll be interesting to see how the TE room stacks up. Rostering five strikes me as improbable, but four is feasible.

Sample - lock
Gesicki - lock

Then two of [All, McLachlan, and Hudson]

Perhaps All opens on the PUP list to make it moot. Beyond that though, a good player is getting stashed on (and hopefully not plucked from) the squad.