Week 18: Browns @ Bengals Game Thread

Jimmy Haslam: “Scout Hobo, I need your help again.  I bribed my executives to artificially inflate our profits on paper, now the feds are after me.”

Scout Hobo: /lifts head off cracked pavement in dilapidated Circle K parking lot/  “You again?  Tell them you rely on your accountants to always use industry standard methods, and you know nothing else.  Play dumb.”

Jimmy Haslam: “Brilliant!  I’ll be back before the draft for another talk!”

Scout Hobo: /Takes giant swig from gas station Fireball bottle, coughs up infected phlegm, vomits/ “Ok, see you then.”

• Haha 2

On 1/4/2024 at 2:12 AM, TJJackson said:

They might as well have the hobo who told the owner to draft Johnny Manziel qb for them this week

It’ll be funny when it is revealed that time travel is invented in 10 or 15 years, and the alcoholic scout hobo who advised Haslam to pick Johnny Manziel was actually Johnny Manziel himself, jumping back in time to help the cause a little.

• Haha 1

I bought tickets back in August for the Texans vs Colts, since ArmyBengal Jr. is a big Texans fan. Back then no one was expecting much and I got 40 yard line uppers in row 1 for $50 each. Fast forward to today and those tickets are over $300 and it’s a win or go home game for both teams. They moved it into prime time tonight in ESPN. Crashing in Indy for the night. Should be a good time. Rooting for the Texans and Stroud to get the win !!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

I bought tickets back in August for the Texans vs Colts, since ArmyBengal Jr. is a big Texans fan. Back then no one was expecting much and I got 40 yard line uppers in row 1 for $50 each. Fast forward to today and those tickets are over $300 and it’s a win or go home game for both teams. They moved it into prime time tonight in ESPN. Crashing in Indy for the night. Should be a good time. Rooting for the Texans and Stroud to get the win !!

Sounds do like you and your son will have a great time!  Go Texans.

We have been coming to this game for years. Cool fans, great stadium, and we stay at the holiday inn that is literally right across the street from the stadium. Always a good time !!

Waiting for the game to start, trying to pick up some signatures.

45 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

We were just talking and I mentioned to my son… had Tyler Boyd came down with that pass in the end zone against the Texans, this game probably doesn’t mean what it does now.

Is your son Mike Brown? “We would’ve made the playoffs if Boyd caught that ball.” OH MY GAWD ARMYBENGAL IS KATIE’S SOCKPUPPET!!!!!!

13 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

No, saying that this Texans game wouldn’t mean much had that play worked out differently. No game is about one play, but the impact sure is interesting.

Ironically the Colts had a bad drop at the end of the Texans game that could’ve made a huge difference.  

But back to Lucas Oil Stadium.  Watching football in the winter in a nice indoor environment is really great.  Cincy should think about it.

• HoosierCat changed the title to Week 18: Browns @ Bengals Game Thread