Week 13: Bengals @ Jaguars Game Thread

HoosierCat

5 minutes ago, COB said:

He’s on a one year, 750K deal.  His agent watched the game Monday night at home and just repeatedly blurted out loud cash register noises.  

He can make all the noises he wants, but as I noted when Army and I talked about this a couple weeks ago, Browning is an Exclusive Rights Free Agent (ERFA) next year. All the Bengals have to do is tender him a one year league minimum contract, and he belongs to them. If he keeps playing like he did in Jax I would not expect that. Either he gets some kind of multi year deal here or the Bengals trade him, but the bottom line is he is going nowhere on his own.

while I am only mildly irked at the Mina Kimes tweet that statrted it all, I just wanna say that the very last (ok, third to last) last person I'd want coming to my defense if I was Browning is Ryan Worthless Fuckhead Leaf

second to last is Art Schlicter.  I'll let you guess who last is.  Played in the AFC North.  Not a current player.