Fake Game 2: Bengals @ Falcons

HoosierCat

I was driving and listened to it on the radio.  Lap is a regional treasure.

2 points - sounds like they’ve determined a number 2 at quarterback.  And from what I heard, there was only one injury, free agent got wobbled, helped off the field.

Boring game to watch personally.
Starting defense was giving up a lot of yards and couldn’t get off the field during the Falcons opening drive, which went for 10 minutes. Then Hilton makes a nice play with Ossai picking the ball out of the air to stop that drive.

Please release Siemian today. Dude has no business being a 3rd string QB. It would be almost unfathomable to think Carson Wentz could be worse than that dude. Browning should be the backup and didn’t have a bad showing for the most part.

The game was hard to watch.   Very sloppy penalty wise.  So either the refs sucked or the players have alot to clean up.  Probably a combo of both.

Now on to preseason fools gold.    Mobile QBs can and should feast in preseason.   The Packers got a lot done with the stretch play action, roll out opposite.  So did Atlanta.  Then Ridder had some good scrambles.     Then late in the game Browning feasted scrambling around.    Defenses probably aren't game planning deep into rush lanes etc. 

I think Carman earned his back up role.   I have not done a deep film study but I think he was decent early vs. Packers, horrible late vs. Packers and solid most of the time vs. Falcons.    But overall they are putting him at LT to start the game then over to RT late in the game.   Tells me he's the swing tackle role.   We'll see.

Out of the QBs we have Browning would be my choice to back up.  Seems more mobile.  But this offense is like pulling teeth to convert a 3rd or score a TD.  As a result Money MAC looks awesome.  

Bijan Robinson should be high on your fantasy draft board, IMO.   Looks to be the real deal.