Summer chatter leading up to training camp 2023

membengal

Mixon restructure saves Bengals approx $4.3m against the cap this year and $4.6 next.     He now represents dead money if cut this year against the cap but still represents $5.8m in cap savings next year IF cut.

$3m roster bonus at the start of the new league year will tell fans early IF he's in their plans or not for 2024.

33 minutes ago, AMPHAR said:

$3m roster bonus at the start of the new league year will tell fans early IF he's in their plans or not for 2024.

So will the play of Chase Brown at RB.  With Perrine gone, I think Brown will get more than enough snaps to show whether or not he's capable to be the lead RB or not.  I'm rooting for Mixon to have a great year and would him to stick around, but I simultaneously want Brown to Hulk the f*ck out this year.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, AMPHAR said:

So will the play of Chase Brown at RB.  With Perrine gone, I think Brown will get more than enough snaps to show whether or not he's capable to be the lead RB or not.  I'm rooting for Mixon to have a great year and would him to stick around, but I simultaneously want Brown to Hulk the f*ck out this year.