Post-Draft Chatter

HoosierCat

Dude... pretty impossible to predict this bengals draft but I'll try .... I suspect they'll trade but not sure of that even... though it's been their MO 

So I think most likely is 1. DE 2. TE 3. CB 4. S 5. RB 6. DT 7. OT 

Wouldn't be surprised if certain players fall, they draft something like 1. TE 2. CB 3. S. 4. RB 5. DT 6. DE 7. OT 

stay away from Musgrave at TE … No WRs abover R4 that weigh under 185 … don’t like it … No Drew Sample / Margus Hunt projects in the 2nd either for F’s sake !

Who Dey!!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AMPHAR said:

Gibbs would be awesome in the passing game.    There are immediate snaps available.     Thing that would concern me is it seems of the recent Alabama picks they've taken there have been missed games in the first year.   Now Gibbs was a transfer in so maybe the Alabama grind isn't as pronounced.   There are certainly productive NFL Bama backs to pick from.

Forbes - was Lapham's pick (If he's there).   This guy has risen in recent weeks.  Fast, Long, Ball Hawk.  Would love.  But wondering about his size and the Bengals like run supporting CBs.

Won’t go against Lap but surprised he goes for a guy that skinny 

• HoosierCat changed the title to Post-Draft Chatter