2023 Opponents

HoosierCat

8 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

Here it is:

https://www.bengals.com/news/cincinnati-bengals-2023-schedule-tickets-information

Two Monday, one Thursday, four 4 pm games. Plus the Saturday NYE game against KC. Week 7 bye.

Also a Saturday Dec. 23 slot against the Steelers - or is everyone playing that day?

Couple interesting notes:

Bengals have the least travel miles of any team this year, 11,942. Hags have the most at 31,600.

Bengals reportedly offered to play Black Friday and make it annual tradition like Detroit and Dallas on Thanksgiving. League passed.

- They don't play more than 2 games consecutively on the road, I like that breakup of games.
- I would prefer a later bye week than week 7, but you never know how those shake out.
- I like getting the Colts and Vikings (2 dome teams) at home in December.
- With the exception of the lone Thursday game, there aren't any other short turn arounds.
- We get the 49er's after our bye and them coming off a Monday night game (Vikings).

I'm calling 2023, 14-3 and the #1 seed in the AFC if everyone stays relatively clean.
No real reason to think why they won't be competing for the Super Bowl again.

• Like 1

Apparently the idea of the Bengals hosting the annual Black Friday game is still on the table, though apparently now the Jets want it, too. Since sponsor/broadcast partner Amazon like big markets, I’d say they have the inside track if the league chooses to go with that strategy.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/37660954/jets-several-teams-interested-hosting-black-friday-game-annually

I had pea-cock for a little while.  Some nasty shit I picked up while in Thailand for a quick stop back in the day.
Fortunately antibiotics still worked and it ran it's course without incident.  Certainly nothing I would pay to get again.

Then again, we may be talking about something completely different...

You know your team is playing well when you can't get preseason tickets for under $10.

Either way, we will be at the Green Bay game.  First chance to get back down in the stadium, hear the crowd again, and see some of the youngsters out there.

Less than 3 months from today !!!
FUCK YEAH !!!

• Like 1