Post-Draft/UDFA Thread

2 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

Attn wraith re WR

Finally they get a WR... what a glaring hole in the draft.  They couldn’t have put more into the trenches 4 dline and 3 Oline must make this the heaviest lines draft ever.  I would have snuck a WR in with one of the late picks 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GapControl said:

Finally they get a WR... what a glaring hole in the draft.  They couldn’t have put more into the trenches 4 dline and 3 Oline must make this the heaviest lines draft ever.  I would have snuck a WR in with one of the late picks 

even tho I am the GIMME A LINEMAN guy, I would have very much liked to have seen a deep speed WR taken day 3 as well

even with the Chase pick

It’s going to be an offense that looks a lot like the old Kurt Warner Rams days .  No serious TE threat to plan for but hell on WRs... you have to cover screen , cover short slants, outs, corners, runs... you have to watch inside over tackle for a run especially if Burrow and Mixon have a good fake handoff going.  Mixon isn’t Marshall Faulk and we don’t have an Issac Bruce guy but the potential is there.  You have to think that they are going to plug offensive lineman in su til someone blocks well enough for Burrow or he goes CEI.  I feel like they got people today that fits their style even if I didn’t know who some of them were.  Like many say,  a lapham or a willie Anderson Insider most of us aren’t... 

Ive seen Ballers lots going on behind the NFL scenes 

9 hours ago, TJJackson said:

Joisey, are you going to be opening a "grade the draft" thread?

Wasn’t planning to but you’re welcome to start one if you want. Or one on anything else you want, it’s not my board I just waste too much time here.

9 hours ago, GapControl said:

Well, they did take that one wideout, I forget his name, Mace, Blase, something like that…it was a couple days ago so it might have gotten lost in the shuffle.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

Wasn’t planning to but you’re welcome to start one if you want. Or one on anything else you want, it’s not my board I just waste too much time here.

9 hours ago, TJJackson said:

Joisey, are you going to be opening a "grade the draft" thread?

just posted my draft grades

This is somewhat interesting to me:

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/bengals-extend-minicamp-invite-to-bethune-cookman-wide-receiver-jimmie-robinson

Returns kicks too...

The 5-foot-7 speedster finished with 39 receptions for 468 yards and four touchdowns for the Wildcats in 2019. He also returned 33 kicks for 880 yards and one score. 

Robinson certainly has the speed to be successful in the NFL. He ran a 4.28 40-yard dash at his pro day. He also did 14 reps of 225 pounds on the bench press.

He lined up at wide receiver and running back for the Wildcats. His speed and ability to play special teams likely caught the Bengals' attention. 

• 2 weeks later...