Jaguars @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

2 minutes ago, jonf45uk said:

Seriously, why do we bother??? :( 

What? Dude you have the chance next week to see the worst Bengals team of all time live and in person! Epic train wrecks like this don’t come around very often. Get to London fast!

3 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

What? Dude you have the chance next week to see the worst Bengals team of all time live and in person! Epic train wrecks like this don’t come around very often. Get to London fast!

I've got my ticket and taken a leave day as was down to work :( wont get home til well after midnight and meant to be working at 04:00! God help us!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, volcom69 said:

Honestly I’m just bored with Dalton

I’m bored with the whole team. Trade everyone, I don’t care for what. Dalton, Green, Geno, everyone. Sign a bunch of udfas to finish out the year, get the 1 overall and completely rebuild.

oh, and you can stuff Taylor in a barrel and send him over Niagara Falls, too.

Oh also, yeah, The Family needs to sell the team.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jonf45uk said:

It's the hope that kills you ;) 

So our RBs managed 2 yards on 14 attempts today then? Aaaaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!!!

It’s just a horror show. The oline is terrible, Dalton clearly doesn’t give a shit anymore and is just throwing ball up for whoever’s around, his WRs are wildly inconsistent, Mixon has no place to run and the TEs are AWOL. And Taylor’s playcalling is trash.

dont hope. Just figure they will lose horribly, stuff you face with beer and fried foods, and enjoy the dumpster fire.

27 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

I’m bored with the whole team. Trade everyone, I don’t care for what. Dalton, Green, Geno, everyone. Sign a bunch of udfas to finish out the year, get the 1 overall and completely rebuild.

oh, and you can stuff Taylor in a barrel and send him over Niagara Falls, too.

Oh also, yeah, The Family needs to sell the team.

Yea I’m not quite understanding Taylor either, as of right now through these games this coaching staff has given me no confidence they can build a winning team. 

• Like 1