Cutdown Day

HoosierCat

And our kicker is...Randy Bullock. 

So the Bengals pass on the consensus number one kicker prospect in favor of Elliot. That guy goes in the seventh and wins a starting job. Bengals think they know better than everyone else and the result is a wasted fifth round pick.

Great job, as usual...

• Like 1

Brandon Wilson not making the 53 is a surprise.  I guess he was basically hurt until the end so here's hoping he gets to the p squad.  If you watch the 3rd quarter right before the Colts fumbled it away, he laid out a running back who was on route for a touchdown.  He also made a pretty great boundary defense on a pass.  He had devastating speed and power.  That dude should be the new Peerman and get a few snaps on D.

Diehlman must have disappointed to not beat out either Redmond, Westerman or Hopkins.   I still think Fat Dre gets his shot on quite a few plays if not start at some point.  But against  what I just said, I saw Fisher smoke a guy and drive him completely out of bounds so he's gotten stronger.