Steelers @ Bengals Pregame Chatter/Game Thread

HoosierCat

I don't give a crap whether Pittsburgh makes the playoffs.  That defense is not very good and can be beaten by any playoff team.

I'll concede the first round bye too.  Just nothing you can do when your starting QB gets hurt.

Find a way into the playoffs and get Dalton in the game.

25 minutes ago, StripesInSuffolk said:

I don't give a crap whether Pittsburgh makes the playoffs.  That defense is not very good and can be beaten by any playoff team.

I'll concede the first round bye too.  Just nothing you can do when your starting QB gets hurt.

Find a way into the playoffs and get Dalton in the game.

I do care. I want all their thuglike desperation, to die with no appearance.

Watching Twitter sounds like maybe 4-6 weeks, so my guess is he is probably done.

its amazing how awesome this season has gone, and in one game it feels like it is all taken away. 

Fight and toughness will only take them so far, at some point they all have to step including the defense how will have to win some games for them. Enough feeling sorry for yourselves, go out and find a way to win these last couple games. 

2 minutes ago, volcom69 said:

Watching Twitter sounds like maybe 4-6 weeks, so my guess is he is probably done.

its amazing how awesome this season has gone, and in one game it feels like it is all taken away. 

I feel like I got kicked in the nuts.

Whitworth said one of the steelers players in that brawl at the beginning made death threats to a bengals players. 

Wow what a bunch of assholes. It's a freaking football game I understand it's there job, but it's not life or death. Some players are truly assholes and deserve not to play!