Chargers @ Bengals Pregame Chatter/Game Thread

HoosierCat

Oakland up 7-0 on Baltimore and just grabbed a fumble.

Right on Raiders! BTW has anyone ventured back over to the Chargers board to see how they took this loss? They were pretty confident leading into this game.

quotes

"Without the dropped punt by Allen, we might've won this game." - oookkkkkkaaayyyy

"Lol same old CMB blame it on Rivers lol what a joke" - let em off with that we blame dalton

"What a stupid pass. Triple coverage with the LB playing spy. Way to cost us Rivers. This entire team is horrible. We will not even be 8-8 when this type of playing." - giving in already

last 1

"Pretty sure Kilpratick should have been flagged for illegal touching in Floyd. Oh well 1-1. Wont go perfect big deal." - accusing kirk of being a pedo that's low

lmfao

Right on Raiders! BTW has anyone ventured back over to the Chargers board to see how they took this loss? They were pretty confident leading into this game.

Yep! All of a sudden they knew they were going to lose ;)

Yeah it's a lot of fun to read their crap now. :D

• Like 1

Ok this just cracked me up from No1Boltsfan -

Another wasted season.. I realize it's game 2, but if you cant beat teams like the Bengals, you will not go anywhere.

what a doink

That's the Bengals 4th straight regular season win against the Chargers. Sure wish we could have squeezed a playoff win in there.

Hill responds to his benching like a pro:

“I wouldn’t have put myself back in that situation,” he said. “A guy turns the ball over twice, it hurts the football team. You lose football games like that, especially in this league, with that quarterback (San Diego’s Phillip Rivers). You just can’t do that.

“I can’t be mad at anybody but myself. What I did – that just can’t happen, No excuses. None.”

Good for Jeremy. Now, less focus on your TD dance and more on ball security. See you back out there Sunday.

http://www.mydaytondailynews.com/news/sports/pro-sports/arch-bengals-win-a-tale-of-two-running-backs/nnjqD/

• Like 2