Steelers @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

No intensity on this defence any more. No fire, not got near ben all day. Can't tackle and can't get off the field. Major rebuilding needed to get rid of our 40 year old corners and d linemen. Watch the steelers line going after dalton all day, that's what we should have been doing, but we stick with players like geathers. Ffs

Man this team falls apart when things don't go there way, difference between good teams and sub par teams

Bingo.

They even had the LEAD when Dalton fumbled that ball.

Loser mentality. Led by a older mentality coach.

Good teams would find a way to pick themselves back up, but Dalton and the bengals curl up and don't know how to pick themselves up. This team has not learned how to do that since Dalton had been there

today i play madden against my niece's boyfriend. he is Steelers fan. by halftime, my bengals score is 28, his Steelers score is 0. i stop pass for whole 2nd half, play only rush plays. end the game with bengals 41 to steelers 21. hope this si the result of this sunday game as well ;)/>

this is pretty much the result of game but wrong team, Steelers should be 41 now if they didnt go for 2 point, just regular 1 extra point.