Steelers @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

A complete and utter fucking embarrassment. A single turnover, while in the lead,and it all turns to shit. 25-0 fourth quarter, at home,is completely unacceptable for a professional football squad

Precisely.

Folded up like a card table at a garage sale. What a complete joke.

They won 3 on the road, lost one, now they're going to win 3 more in a row! WHO DEY!

2 home losses in a row. Broncos coming in for Monday night.

They will go to Cleveland, get revenge, because they will be underdogs, they will come back home, beat Denver, as underdogs, and go to Pittsburgh and do what they did in 2012!

A complete and utter fucking embarrassment. A single turnover, while in the lead,and it all turns to shit. 25-0 fourth quarter, at home,is completely unacceptable for a professional football squad

Precisely.

Folded up like a card table at a garage sale. What a complete joke.

Maybe it's because I'm sober but I'm not seeng it. The run defense was crap the whole game and the same pass plays were there in the first half, Ben was just off target. I even mentioned it at the half. The steelers adjusted at halftime and boom, the Bengals got rolled. They didn't do themselves any favors with drops like Sanu's but again, the same crap was happening in the first half with all the bungled trick plays and poor play in the secondary (and no pressure all game). Only difference was that the Steelers took advantage in the second half.

They won 3 on the road, lost one, now they're going to win 3 more in a row! WHO DEY!

They will go to Cleveland, get revenge, because they will be underdogs, they will come back home, beat Denver, as underdogs, and go to Pittsburgh and do what they did in 2012!

Whatever makes you feel better.

Whatever makes you feel better.

It's not over, until it's over!

As pathetic as it was, they are still in first place! They do better in games they are supposed to lose!

Come on fellars! Am I the only believer?

I don't know what team you've been watching this year, but this defense is just no good...Hasn't really been any good all year. They should have gone out and found a real defensive coordinator...Guenther sucks

Don't count on it. I think we'll go 0-3 and miss the playoffs! I said it before the season stated and I'm sticking to it. This team will not make the playoffs. Doing nothing in free agency except for losing talent killed us!

As pathetic as it was, they are still in first place! They do better in games they are supposed to lose!

Come on fellars! Am I the only believer?

I don't know what team you've been watching this year, but this defense is just no good...Hasn't really been any good all year. They should have gone out and found a real defensive coordinator...Guenther sucks

It's the Bengals for crying out loud! A team that's won 5 playoff games in 46 years! What other choice do we have? We hang tough until it's over!

Yea I'm not a huge fan of Paul either, wish Zim was still here. Not sure if the defense would be any different though.

I doubt it too. No Burfict, Geno and Hall not themselves, Newman showing his age, no MJ, Still sucks, Vinny Rey and Lamur showing why they were backups.

I'm hate the fact that these young CBs can't get any playing time. I'm guessing next year they will, but is the window for this team closing? Sometimes it feels like it to me, they other teams in the division getting much better. Guess time will tell.

We still got the Eagles vol! Big game going on now!

I'm hate the fact that these young CBs can't get any playing time. I'm guessing next year they will, but is the window for this team closing? Sometimes it feels like it to me, they other teams in the division getting much better. Guess time will tell.

Because they play their best players?

Sounds about right.

We still got the Eagles vol! Big game going on now!

Least it's in Philly, but yea hopefully they take this game