Where Are They Now?

HoosierCat

And the legacy of Sideshow Bob bites Zim in the butt...

http://profootballta...her-suspension/

And in more good news for Zimmer, AP indicted today on child abuse charges. They relate to disciplining his kid with a switch. On twitter, all the kids have just one question: what's a switch?

Sigh...

ETA Vikes deactivate AP for Sunday. Looks like he did go a bit overboard...

http://minnesota.cbs...or-child-abuse/

ETA2 oh wow this sounds bad...

http://houston.cbslo...ctment-charges/

Really sad situation.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how much fun Anthony Collins and Michael Johnson are having so far this season ??

At least they got paid I suppose...

I said the other night when he was playing, he wasn't even getting any pressure, I think he misses the bengals d-line where he was getting sacks. I think Collins looked pretty good though.

I wonder how much fun Anthony Collins and Michael Johnson are having so far this season ??

I said the other night when he was playing, he wasn't even getting any pressure, I think he misses the bengals d-line where he was getting sacks. I think Collins looked pretty good though.

Although they may be playing well (maybe not) they can't be looking at where they are with the Bucs and thinking they are better off than where the Bengals are at this point. I know players want to ensure they are taking care of their families, but how many times do you see great players chase the ring at the end of their careers? Losing sucks and the article Hoosier posted about the '88 Bengals proves how long it sticks with you.

Although they may be playing well (maybe not) they can't be looking at where they are with the Bucs and thinking they are better off than where the Bengals are at this point. I know players want to ensure they are taking care of their families, but how many times do you see great players chase the ring at the end of their careers? Losing sucks and the article Hoosier posted about the '88 Bengals proves how long it sticks with you.

Once again Tobin and Marvin assess the talent, and let the right guy go. I'm talking about Johnson. We kind of kept hearing that it was a race, whichever defensive end signed first would be the guy and the holdout would walk out the door. I'd love to hear if that was really the case, or if they just negotiated Johnson right out the door. If I were Michael Johnson it would have been the Bengals or the Vikings, only.

Yup, it's still a bummer.

On another note, it seems to be former Bengals TE week. First Coffman, now another Orson Charles sighting. The Titans cut him loose a couple weeks back but he's now been signed to the Saints' taxi squad.

And in the "poor Mike Zimmer" department, the Vikings have put Matt Cassel on IR, so it's Teddy Time in Minnesota. To recap, that means three games into the season Zim's lost both his starting RB and starting QB. What a nightmare.

@AdamSchefter: Vikings promoted QB Chandler Harnish from practice squad to active roster, a sign Teddy Bridgewater will not start tonight.

Brutal, just brutal. I don't know what Mike Zimmer did but the football gods absolutely hate him this year.

First he couldn't get a sniff for a head coaching vacancy and when he does, he's asked to repetitively shine the turd that is the Vikings.

I heard the interview with him heading into halftime and he just looked beat down. Kind of like, "You can't be serious".

I hope for Zimmer that Bridgewater comes back healthy next week and helps things out.

I'm not a Vikings fan by any stretch, but still hope things go well for Zimmer.

Yeah between losing AP and Kyle Rudolph and the short week of prep time for Ponder, Zim is having a bad time of it right now. The best he can hope for is to weather this year and continue to build that team around Bridgewater. In the little bit of the Thursday game that I watched, it seemed like their defense was flying around some. But it's hard to be out there every five minutes when your offense keeps giving it away.