Chargers @ Bengals Wild Card Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 years in a row, can't do anything in the playoff game. They need to make some changes.

Unfortunately, I doubt those changes will be made.

If we lose Zim, but stick with Dalton and Gruden, we won't have to worry about getting beaten in a playoff game, because we won't be in a playoff game.

The NFL Network Sirius channel analysts yesterday afternoon gave Dalton terrible reviews and expected him to falter again in the playoffs.

I thought they were dead wrong and that Dalton was ready to take the next step. They were proven to be on the money and I was proven wrong.

I do think the Gio fumble was the turning point of the game though, after that I think the team started pressing and kind of fell apart. If they

make the touchdown there, I think they go on to win. There is something to be said for momentum, especially with this team!

If you feel like ranting and raving in a nice environment, go to the Bengals Forum!

I imagine they will hang the team in verbal effigy!

The thing is, I expect Marvin to stay because of the relationship with Brown, but you can believe Zimmer will be gone first chance he gets. Don't blame him whatsoever!!

It is truly frustrating, but you know what keeps me grounded is priorities. I like my sports but it's just a game and thankfully I have my priorities in the right spot. It's not my life like so many in the Bengals forum.

the fumble was not the turning point. we went to the halftime with a field goal after that.still maintained momentum. the turning point was coming out in the third quarter doing nothing on the first drive allowing them to score then having three straight turnovers. bottom line they maDe half time adjustments. the Bengals did not.

The NFL Network Sirius channel analysts yesterday afternoon gave Dalton terrible reviews and expected him to falter again in the playoffs.

I thought they were dead wrong and that Dalton was ready to take the next step. They were proven to be on the money and I was proven wrong.

I do think the Gio fumble was the turning point of the game though, after that I think the team started pressing and kind of fell apart. If they

make the touchdown there, I think they go on to win. There is something to be said for momentum, especially with this team!

That and A.J. dropping a pass he catches 99 times out of 100.

People that have played or coached sports before, know how much of these games are mental.

Yep I agree it's just a game, life moves on. I do though just get tired of it, which is starting to make football hard to watch anymore.

This team sucked for years, then became mediocre, then turned it around making the playoffs, now can't win a game in the playoffs. Better yet have not even been competitive in a playoff game. It just gets tiring anymore!