Ravens @ Bengals Gameday Thread

Stripes

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GReat season! We have work to do still though.

Not too worried about Andy's picks. He'll be fine. I like our chances against SD or PIT coming here...but would rather have SD

crazy game we can look so good and then just as bad good teaching points for the coaches this week situational football is lost on this team we are still the bungals good news is we have so much talent can get away with stupid

but stupid will kill us in the playoffs go Buffalo anything can happen 2 seed would be sweet I like our chances with SD having to come to our house it would be sweet to crush Pitt though

I do not want Pitt that would be the worst matchup the bengals could ask for, not liking it Chargers wake up

I'm fine with the matchup when we are at home Plus I love to rub it in steelers face and knock them out of the playoffs...What I don't like is dirty ass Tomlin more likely has Brett Keisal go out with a Bang by blowing out Daltons Knees.

if the KC lead holds - your first playoff opponent? yes, the Jawbreakers Steelers

It's no better time to make a statement against our division by knocking both Ravens and Steelers out of the playoffs!

We will never get over the hump until we are able to do this!

Yes I'd rather have Geathers, Lamur, Atkins, Hall, and Mays but we have no control over the injuries and they can come at anytime and in bunches.