Vikings @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Malaluga actually did something in a game!!

He's done 70 things this year well missing a few games,Why hate on Rey? Well he hasn't been a Star player he's been a solid contributor to our defense.

PS,Would it be wrong to wanna see a Meteor crash in to the steeler locker room during half time?

I have my doubts with the Bengals pass protecting Dalton on the road. Pass protection has to be almost perfect for good Dalton to show up.

It's kind of funny how we see Andy as good and bad Andy, and I, myself have been frustrated, but here were are talking about him like he's a backup QB playing, and he has passed for 4000+ yards, this year, has a good chance to tie and break the Bengals franchise single season TD record, and has taken the Bengals to the playoffs 3 years in a row!

Said it before, we are like the Red Sox fans before 2004! Just win a championship Andy and we'll stop referring to you as 'good' and 'bad' Andy! WHO DEY!!!!

who do patriots play next week.

Buffalo. dry.gif

That's not too bad Buffalo did beat Phins who beat New England and I think they are much better team then their record shows.

They gave us all we can handle.

However, I think we'd struggle against "The School of the Deaf, Mute, and Blind" on the road.