• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

28-7 Cincy at the half. Ok, I will take that. :)/>

True.

Nothing wrong with going no huddle and press for a FG.

Gotta work on that stuff.

What I liked:

D playing well, bottling up AP. Getting to Cassell and the INTs. Good Andy throwing effectively.

What I didn't like :

Cutesy plays, Gresham TO and penalty. No punch in run game. Bad ST coverage.

Nice to see a big lead.

I have been alternating between watching the game and beating my 10 and 12 year old daughters on Just Dance 4 on the WII (early Christmas present from their gramma) so I missed something - Eifert is OUT with a shoulder injury?

What happened?

I saw the Simpson tackle, and cant believe the dude got up and walked away from that

Would like to see heavy focus on run game now. Selectively going long to chunk them.

ST has to figure out what's the issue. That has to get fixed, fast.

Giving Hunt snaps here and rest whoever has been banged up probably also a good call.

Probably a good idea to roll in Ghee and CLH so they see real bullets and get some game film to learn from.

I have been alternating between watching the game and beating my 10 and 12 year old daughters on Just Dance 4 on the WII (early Christmas present from their gramma) so I missed something - Eifert is OUT with a shoulder injury?

What happened?

Per Lap it's a stinger I think he got it on a block. Lap said he came off holding his wrist or forearm, tried to come back and came out again.