Burfict

Kazkal

Skip the Pro Bowl talk. How about Burfict for Defensive Player of the Year? Who else has had a better year defensively?

It's always a guy with the big sack #s, right?

Seems that way but those guys have half or less that half of the tackles that Burfict has. His numbers are excellent and his impact is real. He is a game changer.

/>http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=0&season=2013&seasonType=REG&d-447263-n=1&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-p=1&statisticCategory=TACKLES&conference=null&d-447263-s=DEFENSIVE_COMBINE_TACKLES

I think the coach and player votes will get him in regardless of how the fan votes go

not worried about it

I actually hope he doesn't get it, tho - because if he doesnt get it, look for that to add to the (already huge) chip on his shoulder

Not saying he doesn't deserve it -- he most certainly does -- but I'd rather he have even more motivation to destroy our opponents than have him get recognition

If it's giving credit where credit is due, I hope he gets to the pro bowl and (if he continues) is the Defensive Player of the Year.

I don't think he's ever going to get over the fact that every team passed on him and went undrafted.

It's one of the big reasons I like the fact Harrison is here now.

I think he's had a huge impact on Burfict.

Yeah, he's a game changer with little (see no) question.

Does Malaluga still line up at middle linebacker?

If so, don't you normally want your best linebacker in the middle?

Wouldn't Burfict benefit more if he played in the middle?

I really don't think it matters. Burfict plays both base and Nickle defense, where Rey plays mostly just base.

Skip the Pro Bowl talk. How about Burfict for Defensive Player of the Year? Who else has had a better year defensively?

It's always a guy with the big sack #s, right?

Well LInebackers & Safetys tend to win it more seems like,well Mathis & QUinn have very impressive numbers no where near importance I feel like Burfict has on this Defense.

3 topics on Burfict were 2 too many.

I love Burfict for sure, but I merged them anyway.

Well thats what mod powers are for :D/> besides banning people

I just don't want this board resembling the official site where there are 5-6 threads covering the same material.

It bogs things down when the topic is already being discussed.

Ban people ?? Haven't done much of that minus the occasional spammer.

I made a Burfict jersey for my character in Animal Crossing (it's a vidya game for you old folks)

vontazeJersey_zps2b89847d.png

I yelled "get off my lawn" at that little kid in the jersey for about ten minutes, then I realized I was looking at a computer, not at my lawn. What's a video game?