Browns fan here inviting Bengals fans

icecube89

I am a Browns fan in Cleveland and I am inviting any Bengals fans to come join our tailgate. We have a dj, and a nice size crowd. We are trying to do a Browns fans vs Bengals fans flipcup game.

I am located in the front Muni Lot, half way down on the highway side. I even built a pisser. Just asking for a small donation to help pay for the parking, generator fuel, and my time for pisser clean up and set up. We start at 330am and clean up at 1130..

My cell is 860 7070595

Eric

no fights or bullsh##@$

I am a Browns fan in Cleveland and I am inviting any Bengals fans to come join our tailgate. We have a dj, and a nice size crowd. We are trying to do a Browns fans vs Bengals fans flipcup game.

I am located in the front Muni Lot, half way down on the highway side. I even built a pisser. Just asking for a small donation to help pay for the parking, generator fuel, and my time for pisser clean up and set up. We start at 330am and clean up at 1130..

My cell is 860 7070595

Eric

no fights or bullsh##@$

Its a trap.

Muni lot was pretty brutal to us Bengal fans last year. But to be expected. Muni lot is pretty hardcore and exclusive. I was only there due to the pit being closed. Will try the courthouse if i get down there early enough.

Cant wait, should be fun.

But maybe more docile this year. Due to circumstances.

Kidding about the trap though - sounds like fun.

I'll be there icecube89, and thanks for the invite. I bring my tuba to every tailgate party I go to, and people love it. I play a lot of great stuff. I'll bring it and play the whole time I'm there.

I take requests, so tell your friends to think of stuff they might want to hear. I've already gone online and learned a couple Cleveland Browns songs.

It is not uncommon for me to practically be the life of the party. I'm not saying my tuba playing is virtuoso level or anything, but lets just say I play a pretty mean Rocky theme, and 3 Blind Mice is also a crowd favorite, usually.

Several guys on this board can vouch for my tuba playing. Also, my tuba is painted in orange and black tiger stripes, I hope this doesn't cause any trouble tomorrow.

I'll be there icecube89, and thanks for the invite. I bring my tuba to every tailgate party I go to, and people love it. I play a lot of great stuff. I'll bring it and play the whole time I'm there.

I take requests, so tell your friends to think of stuff they might want to hear. I've already gone online and learned a couple Cleveland Browns songs.

It is not uncommon for me to practically be the life of the party. I'm not saying my tuba playing is virtuoso level or anything, but lets just say I play a pretty mean Rocky theme, and 3 Blind Mice is also a crowd favorite, usually.

Several guys on this board can vouch for my tuba playing. Also, my tuba is painted in orange and black tiger stripes, I hope this doesn't cause any trouble tomorrow.

This is great COB! Maybe one day I can bring my fiddle and we can start a band? LOL

This is great COB! Maybe one day I can bring my fiddle and we can start a band? LOL

Do you know Dueling Banjos on your fiddle? Because I know it on my tuba, and we could play a duet. My part has to be played a lot slower than normal because I'm playing a tuba. I think I'll just play it next week at this Browns fan's tailgate even if no one else has an instrument. All the Browns fans can just hum the other part or something.

See, this is why Andy Dalton sucks: he does not play a giant striped tuba while leading a fourth quarter comeback against the top defense in the league solely by throwing passes of 10 yards or more and completing 100% to a couple guys just picked out of the stands five minutes before who he leads to victory by the force of his will alone. ;)

If you dont wanna bring anything,, you can leave it up to me. Just bring 15 dollars, and that will get you a meal and some beer. We have about 43 going now and it is our 80s theme tailgate. So bring out the wigs, or whatever you got. We spent 10 hours making a good set list,,We will be down there at 3am,

We are located halfway down on the highway side of the front muni lot. We have two browns canopies with a blue tarp against the back fence. There is a killer sound system and a flipcup table.. Bring extra beer. We have wristbands...

860 7070595

Eric, call me up this week. Bengals vs Browns Flipcup challenge!

I am completely pumped for this tailgate. You've got a 10 hour mix of tunes? You guys must like your music, and that's good. I won't interfere with that, then. I'll just do my tuba thing for maybe a half hour or so. It usually fizzles out by then, anyway. But sometimes it turns into something like an old-fashioned campfire sing along. Everyone sort of gathers around, and I do requests, with guys singing along or yelling or whatever.

I've learned "We Built This City", and "My Town" (Michael Stanley Band) in honor of Cleveland. Also - fair warning: If my wife comes with me, I'll be fine. If she decides not to come, hopefully I'll be ok, but if she's not with me I'll be working on a 30 Pack of Keystone Light on the way up. If I get too drunk, not only will the tuba make me top heavy and make me fall down, but if I'm too hammered I go off on some hours long jazz improvisational thing on the tuba. It's a buzzkill so if I do that just ask me to stop and I'll go sleep in my car.

Finally, if you can't find me and your looking to liven up the tailgate, well, YOU WILL KNOW ME BY MY SOUSAPHONE!

tiger2.jpg

There is a killer sound system and a flipcup table..

Is there any way I can hook my tuba up to the sound system? If you get a ton of people at this thing, it might be too big for everyone to hear me play. It's surprising to some people, but the tuba actually isn't all that loud, it's just deep. If I could plug into your killer sound system, that would make it awesome!