7th Round #1: Reid Fragel

ArmyBengal

The draft has become very offensively-focused. That's 6 of 9 so far on offense, including the first two. I can understand considering the disparity in each group's performance last season, but I am still a bit wary of that spread. Maybe the UDFAs can help close the gap.

The draft has become very offensively-focused. That's 6 of 9 so far on offense, including the first two. I can understand considering the disparity in each group's performance last season, but I am still a bit wary of that spread. Maybe the UDFAs can help close the gap.

I think it's more they still have some Faith in Last years players who still are on roster like Moch & Prator.

Stripes, the offense needed some fresh blood, we have had some defensive tilted drafts of late. And since we took defense in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th round, its not like they ignored that side of the ball...

I wonder if they want to use Fragel as a TE or RT prospect, or both. Definitely a project with some high upside, slipped a few rounds (think he was projected as a 4th rounder).

I'm sure it's tackle mainly but they love using Roland as tackle eligible is jumbo/goal line packages, so if you could replace him with a guy who could actually catch...

I'm loving this pick, great potentail as a project player .... thought he would have gone in 5th round (maybe 4th, but maybe that was a wee bit high for him) so I'm stoked we nabbed him.

Highest graded player of all of those taken in the 7th Round (other than QB Zac Dysert) according to NFL.com