Bengals @ Texans Wild Card Weekend Pregame Thread

HoosierCat

I am so ready to watch this game! For you crazy superstitious types, the last Bengals playoff victory was January of 1991. It was early fall 1991 when I last lived in the area. As you know, I'm back home now for the first time in over 20 years. Keep it going Bengals!

If, I mean when, they win today I will be blaming the last 2 decades entirely on you.

I'd be more than happy to accept the blame after the victory today. Then keep piling on the blame victory over victory through January.

I was on at 4 a.m this morning, so i'm hoping we've killed the game off by half time, so if i happen to fall asleep it wont matter too much ;) really fancy our chances today if we can protect andy and get some sort of running game. COME ON!!!!

Andy Dalton's passer rating in sept was over 100, in October is was in the 70's, in November it was in the 100s, in December it was back down in the 70's, so here's hoping Andy gets back over 100 again protects the ball and gets this win. I just thought it was crazy how his pass rating has scored this year. Lets go get this win!