Sunday Games Open Thread

HoosierCat

Well there going to have to do something they haven't yet beat Pitt and Baltimore.

I believe it can be done. After watching both the Ravens and Steelers games today, the Bengals aren't to be cast aside as an easy win. The Steelers are far from unbeatable, and the Ravens have just disintigrated.

It's there to take.

Chris Johnson still has over 1000 yards, so he is not awful, just started out very slow. The thing i see with Johnson is he dances alot in the backfield, instead of just hitting the hole, kind of like how Benson was.

1,000 yards isn't what it used to be, especially when Johnson is getting paid like a 2,000 yard back.

Johnson is that dancer guy you are talking about. He might get 2, -1, 5, 8, 85...he is a home run threat every time he touches the ball. The Bengals haven't had a guy like that in so long...

All in all, a pretty good weekend without even playing ;)

True. To sit here watching SportsCenter and seeing the Bengals sitting in a playoff spot seems surreal. The Jets imploded last night. They're out of the picture, and Sanchez/Ryan are likely out of a job. Mass pandemonium over at the JetNation forum, and kind of fun to watch in a sick way. ^_^

All in all, a pretty good weekend without even playing ;)/>

True. To sit here watching SportsCenter and seeing the Bengals sitting in a playoff spot seems surreal. The Jets imploded last night. They're out of the picture, and Sanchez/Ryan are likely out of a job. Mass pandemonium over at the JetNation forum, and kind of fun to watch in a sick way. ^_^/>

we've endured it for years, always nice to see it happening to someone else ;)

That might have been the worst football game of the season to watch.

I loved it due to it leaving the Bengals with a "win and in" situation this Sunday however !!!

Sanchez is a mess, but them peppering in Tebow isn't helping.

Rex Ryan was a great defensive coordinator with Baltimore.

Maybe he can go back to that.

That might have been the worst football game of the season to watch.

I loved it due to it leaving the Bengals with a "win and in" situation this Sunday however !!!

Sanchez is a mess, but them peppering in Tebow isn't helping.

Rex Ryan was a great defensive coordinator with Baltimore.

Maybe he can go back to that.

The Jets have participated in a lot of ugly ones this year. I think their 7-6 win over Arizona was probably uglier than this one.

The football Gods were sure good to our Bengals this week