Bengals @ Steelers Game Thread

walzav29

Finally we have a defense that plays strong at the end of the season!!

Now if only the offense can catch up and play some good football.

Love Andy, but he needs to start seeing the field better, i know the steelers defense is really tough, but man the offense was hard to watch.

Josh Brown is a keeper, IR Nugent and just role with Brown please. He maybe one of the only bengals kickers as of late to kick a game winning kick in a big game.

If I'm Andy Dalton, I poor contact solution in Kyle Cook's drink before the game and hope to God they don't let him play with poopie pants.

If I'm Mike Zimmer I make Rey Maualuga sit at the front of reviewing flims with a dounce cap on. I then make him wear a pink jersey in practice and make guys run laps that get tackled by him. I would do everything in my power short of duct taping him to the goal post naked all night long to piss him off. Eventually he starts playing hard or he goes him and cries to Craig James.

Let's stop for a minute and appreciate something.

The Steelers today on 3rd down conversion attempts? 2/14 for 14%.

Let us all stop what we're doing, remove our hats, and observe a minute of silence. Seriously. That deserves it.

Absolutely. The defense played lights out today. Aside from one bad play by pacman, they shut the Steelers down cold. I'm not sure I have ever seen a Bengals defense play such a good game.

And a tip of the hat to the Pitt D as well. Dalton made some pretty throws today that weren't completed because of great defensive plays and they totally shut down the run. But the other stat is that the Bengals got like 13 off turnovers and the Steelers got bupkis. Bengals D made it all possible, O did just enough to win.

There's an old saying: offense wins games, defense wins championships. Maybe well find out if it's still true. :bengal:

Let's stop for a minute and appreciate something.

The Steelers today on 3rd down conversion attempts? 2/14 for 14%.

Let us all stop what we're doing, remove our hats, and observe a minute of silence. Seriously. That deserves it.

I can agree with this.

The o-line needs a seriois talking to about run blocking (and why no Peerman when BJGE was doing nothing)...

That was a real, grinding win to be sure. My neighbors now think I'm a total crazy person...

watching cowher on cbs he sounds like he wants to cry :lmao:/> suck it chin boy!

it is sweet for the Bengals to RUIN the Steelers "immaculate reception" anniversary.

Can't wait to hear the Haley-Rapistberger fallout. Heard Cam Cameron is available.... hahahahaha....